Grove Point, a roleplaying haven!

DeletedUser

Good day Settlers of the New World.

My name is Calus Valmont, and I am the Mayor of Grove Point.
A little information, the town is positioned wonderfully for jobs of different difficulity, a very active and interested community in town, and all around an intelligent setup for a town.

Grove Point is a roleplaying town, so roleplayers are more than welcome to apply and contribute to its growth. The forums are currently being setup for your convenience, and by the time this is read and responded to, they should be organized for a great roleplaying experience.

So Welcome one, Welcome all, to the fairest town in the West, where gemstones adorn the rivers, and gold is found often as sand. Welcome to the town with the fiercest of horses, and cattle that won't stop growing.

Welcome Settlers. Your dream is my dream.

(( We are mainly looking for:

Level 15+
DUELERS TO DEFEND US.
ADVENTURERS.

We are ranked the 119th best town of 5101 existing towns, and still growing quickly. :D

))

Sincerely

DeletedUser

Aaand bumping again. Still looking for good duelers and adventurers! Soldiers are welcome too.

DeletedUser

Grove Point has room for many new residents, interested settlers should contact myself, or one of the towns councillors. Thank you very much for your interest!

Sincerely,

Calus Valmont