Dueling!

DeletedUser

all i can say is holy dacey :p

but anything to help Forest Hill, my town in w3 and obviously the best town in this world

DeletedUser

i r kill ju dacey! uwahahahahah!

Bring it

HuG passes out. Dacey49 wins the duel and gains 38 experience points. HuG did not carry any cash and Dacey49 walks away without taking any money.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser435

Rock Legnd passes out. MarkAnthony wins the duel, gains 54 experience points and steals $15 from Rock Legnd.

DeletedUser435

lol

We never hit each other once.I have never seen that before

MarkAnthony wins the duel, gains 57 experience points and steals $14 from

looooooooooooool

DeletedUser

Dacey49 wins the duel, gains 50000 experience points and steals $9000000000 from Heftysmurf

:p

DeletedUser

just got finished dueling like 12 guys from a town and finished all those duels with 30 hp and i was ONE second away from sleeping and donating all the money i won and was killed. dang SOOOO close to making a huge donation of money.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

DeletedUser

just wondering guys what should be the stats of a dueler? (noob) or can you please

tell me where should i put those skill point to make an excellent dueler? thanks :)

DeletedUser

Roadmap to sexyness

Shooting, aim, dodging, appearance or vigor, aim , dodging and appearance not really the place to ask though go to the question forum. But anyway i havent wona duel yet i pwn you all :p

DeletedUser

Lived2kill wins the duel, gains 37 experience points and steals $6 from Tackt.

First duel, did 49 Damage in 1 hit to him & 178 Damage lp downed.

~ 62 Shooting

DeletedUser

He level 19 duel me 14, he attacked me,

Lived2kill wins the duel, gains 67 experience points and steals $37 from jabberwocky7.

DeletedUser

mbahalvin
Level 13
Dueling level 15
challenger
mexican_small.png
Duel location

angels of heaven
cavalry_small.png
DeathsHand86
Level 14
Dueling level 14 No hit

No hit No hit

No hit No hit

No hit No hit

No hit No hit

No hit No hit

Strike: Left shoulder
- 9 HP No hit

No hit No hit

No hit No hit

Total health points
- 9 HP mbahalvin wins the duel, gains 25 experience points and steals $124 from DeathsHand86.

that's worth much on my early duelling.. :D 9 HP tragedy.. LOL

DeletedUser

Duel:
Mr.Butterfingers vs tom142

Results:
Mr.Butterfingers :: Level 17
Dueling level 19 :: challenger Avatar
Duel location :: Nova-Scotia Avatar tom142
Level 15 :: Dueling level 17
No Hit :: Strike: Left arm - 22 HP
No Hit :: Strike: Right Shoulder - 33 HP
No Hit :: Total health points - 55 HP
tom142 passes out. Mr.Butterfingers wins the duel, gains 22 experience points and steals $10 from tom142.:indian::mad:

DeletedUser

everybody, do you prefer to be dueler with range or malee weapon??

idsb

DeletedUser

Direwolf of Forest Hill.
He is the sorest loser. He tries to make excuses as to why he loses and wont accept that hes not as good as he thinks he is. Yea hes stolen a lot of experience but not from people who are good. He makes excuses at every turn.

Direwolf Im calling you out! i have never been ko'd yet i ko'd your 2 best duelers today. DO something to me and stop hiding behind your excuses.

p.s. suppose ill have to wait till you wake up from your 48 hour ko i put on ya huh? next excuse is already in the air hmm :-D

dwso9.png