Terminus Est has openings

DeletedUser

Yes, THE Terminus Est has come to The West and has a few openings.

We're looking for a few active individuals who are looking to contribute and have fun. We're constantly building our town to accommodate our expanding membership. The majority of us are seasoned veterans of other game universes and are looking to make a name for ourselves here.

Love to duel? So do we. Tired of tiny, inactive towns with no focus on expansion? Won't find that crap here. Like boobies? Join our off-site forums (although not required). Looking for some protection? We'll get your back.

As I said, we're looking for ACTIVE individuals. We don't have a donation quota system, but we all contribute and we won't tolerate unexplained inactivity.

If any of this interests you, send me a telegram in-game and we'll talk.

:D

Netmancer.png

Terminus Est Forums

DeletedUser

And also, we are hoping to get the best of the best. If want to join up, please contact us and chat with us on either our IRC channel on irc.esper.net or at our forums located at http://www.terminusest.org/forum/index.php.

This is a big bump as well for the most fun Alliance I have ever been in on any internet game online! This community is awesome! Hope to see you there.

VasK

DeletedUser

We are pretty darn tooting. currently have over 2600 points, with a level 3 residence.

DeletedUser

if you are interested in joining, we are here.

my.php

2pows9l.png

my.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We are pretty darn tooting. currently have over 2600 points, with a level 3 residence.

We also got a level 2 bank (store up to 250 bux), a level 2 gunsmith, a level 2 general store, and will soon have a level 2 hotel (those homeless, the hotel is free for town members).

We also have a level 5 "house of ill repute" on our forums :D

DeletedUser

Did I forget to mention that we're active? Stop wasting your time and talents sitting around in an inactive boring town. Come to Terminus Est.

DeletedUser

yeh, thats true, we are very active, and we are quite a large gaming community. JOIN US :p

DeletedUser

As a sign up bonus when you join, Phiney will send you naked pictures of his 19 year old sister.

But not pics of his mom, those are for me. :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

you should really go to the doctors to check that out. oh, and btw, JOIN US

DeletedUser

Terminus Est now has a level 2 hotel. For those of you new to towns, hotels are free of charge to town members.

Next up, level 2 Tailor.

DeletedUser

Damn that flag sure is pretty.

Welcome to the sexiness that is Phiney.. :coolg:

DeletedUser

Our new town banner:

This is the town of the infamous Terminus Est clan.

Those looking to duel, we welcome you. But be sure you've thought this through; we have a reputation for being ruthless.
To those looking to join, please send us a message. To those just visiting, enjoy the booze and cheap women!

Stop by our forums for a good time!

DeletedUser

We're accepting players as low as level 10. Stop sitting in some town by yourself, come join one of the most active towns in The West!