Dueling Injuries

Good Idea?

• Yes.?

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No.? :P

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Consecutive hits to the same body part should make that part more vulnerable, right.? I think this might be a good realistic addition to dueling..

Plus, it adds a little more strategy to your duel settings... ;)

DeletedUser

i dont know if your arm if shot off i think it wont matter if you hit agian but ya makes sence

DeletedUser

Doesn't seem like something useful, chances of hitting someone in the same place twice is unlikely.

DeletedUser

no. I dont wanna loose my fingers. but thats relistic
But actualy, its cool idea.
If they shoot your hand off they cant hit it twice right?
So, less damage in future duels :D

DeletedUser

LOL makes sence then we need a new building a medic and he helps hp no energy

DeletedUser

It makes no sense to have multiple hits disable a body part .
Not in a game where to people fight a "fair" fight , one with a broken bottle and the other with a shotgun .

DeletedUser2708

It makes no sense to have multiple hits disable a body part .
Not in a game where to people fight a "fair" fight , one with a broken bottle and the other with a shotgun .

Righto! Also, it makes no sense to get an instant heal for such a serious injury. You already get to regenerate your health while resting, why should you also be able to have superheroic regeneration from a country doctor?

DeletedUser1105

I didn't mean disabling a body part, I just meant that the 2nd time you hit the same place, it did a little bit more damage.

DeletedUser

Well, there can always be improvements. Though, I don't know if I like this idea. Not against it, just don't know if I like it.

DeletedUser

One important point

Never underestimate the power of white lightnin'.............