town settlers

would you like to have a backround country?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

no i am chatting with gem right now so i am checking it every minute
and that came from the dictionary

DeletedUser

no its not, its a word not in anyway racist can we get back on topic i am asking gem to delete all this ****

DeletedUser

well anyway, this idea is pretty blank unless there's some historical evidence for this?..I don't think Russia would be apart of this...back then it wasn't all one big country for starters.

I'd go with Britannia, Spaniard, French and Germanic.

DeletedUser

russia was over here, i think 19 countries came over to settle in new world. but 8 were at large

DeletedUser

Russia wasn't one entire country at the time I don't think, was several different before it united into russia. (unsure about that though)

DeletedUser

umm it was sorta but it was counted as a whole it was only the beging of the soviet union and the country was desideing its path. but if you were from russia you were russian

DeletedUser

russia was one country. your talking about the ussr after the bolshevik revolution of 1917(i think). russians still settled the west, as did irish, english, german, italian, and spanish. indians, americans, and several others were here too. butit would give the game a different feel that i dont think is right for what we want.

DeletedUser

i think it would be awesome to have. ya your right i think but in 1800 ukrain and russia were fighting with politics about land

DeletedUser

russians still settled the west, as did irish, english, german, italian, and spanish. indians, americans, and several others were here too. butit would give the game a different feel that i dont think is right for what we want.
I don't think Americans were there, well the natives were there which, yes are the Americans but hopefully if this idea goes through then they'll be stated 'Native-American'. (Americans aren't actually/properly introduced at this point of History...right?)

DeletedUser

americans are britsh basically who settled in the new world. really there is no americans you are all from a dif country, as me i am part native

DeletedUser

Americans as a whole are all different countries of Europe and Asia.

Just the English started it all off(as far as we know) and were the most involved so English became the primary language.

DeletedUser

ya it just kinda faded off you know but truly americans have a small history very small. and very little culture.

DeletedUser

but by the 1850s there was a decidedly american culture. american would definately have to be a choice.

DeletedUser

settling age was 1700's i say were 1800-1875 omg what if we started in 1800's and every month is a year but we dont grow in age.. forget never mind i though what i siad

DeletedUser

they had independence in 1800's, which is when it became America and all that.

Wild West times were before the 1800's surely, otherwise this wouldn't be called 'the-west' so this game is set before American claimed Independence.

DeletedUser

Most of this is actually just wrong, including the last bit. the-west is set in the mid nineteenth century.

DeletedUser

which means im right ulthor. 9th century is 1800's :p dont tellme im wrong. im ahistory teacher