granger pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What happened to granger pass? It maxed out and now only has 1 member????????

DeletedUser3741

1 of 2 things

1 - Confirms suspicions that it was only 1 guy all this time, and now he kicked all his dupe accounts

2 - He made someone else founder and got pwned

DeletedUser

1 of 2 things

1 - Confirms suspicions that it was only 1 guy all this time, and now he kicked all his dupe accounts

2 - He made someone else founder and got pwned

Got it wrong on both accounts.

Just to set it straight..

Hi this is the owner of Granger Pass and i am gonna explain why there is only one Player in my town ( If you would like to call it former Town..)

You see as all the building are maxed out already there the only next reasonable step is to make another town, so i made another member (a Dueler a Founder and told him to kick all the players from town..) After that i mailed each player that was a member of my town specific instructions what we will do next..

In time Granger pass will recruit High leveled duelers so stay tuned..

and also watch out as a bunch of other Granger pass shall spring up.. to accommodate more duelers in the future..adn to keep us builders busy..

DeletedUser

Duelers? I only hear of residents from Granger Pass being dueled? :blink:

Communist town no.2 with grey rags uniform?

It is great that you manage to convince ur residents to give it all up for the town.... I wish mine would be similarly convinced ;)

DeletedUser

Sounds great to me. A new GP town with a low level bank and all those gray rags. Yeah, I like it. :D

DeletedUser

It just goes to show that the town was never legit. Come on think reasonably. Who in their right mind spends a month to max a town then abandons it to start over on another? It isn't as if the mods or devs will do anything about it though.

DeletedUser3741

It just goes to show that the town was never legit. Come on think reasonably. Who in their right mind spends a month to max a town then abandons it to start over on another? It isn't as if the mods or devs will do anything about it though.

Agreed

No 1, much less 50, would slave over the town forgoing every single piece of equips the moment they finish their town, to instantly start a new one, before buying themselves even 1 item

Just admit that youre bored and desperate enough to play 50 accounts same time

DeletedUser

If someone booted everyone from a town that was just maxxed the boards would be filled with people complaining ... if they were real people oO

Not to mention that top duelers don't leave their towns... there are enough big point towns that the top duelers would have joined the town they will be in for the duration... plus very very few people can actually afford the best fancy rank 7+ items anyway.

DeletedUser

Granger Pass Creek is Town 2. 5 residents now. I guess it would be rotation for cash inflow yet again?

Wanna join? ;)

Mr Leaf, it's in W3 tho... Talamare and I can try joining :laugh:

Kylehaury, perhaps you should get your guys to wear green rags this time instead of grey. Easier on the eyes :)

DeletedUser

Got it wrong on both accounts.

Just to set it straight..

Hi this is the owner of Granger Pass and i am gonna explain why there is only one Player in my town ( If you would like to call it former Town..)

You see as all the building are maxed out already there the only next reasonable step is to make another town, so i made another member (a Dueler a Founder and told him to kick all the players from town..) After that i mailed each player that was a member of my town specific instructions what we will do next..

In time Granger pass will recruit High leveled duelers so stay tuned..

and also watch out as a bunch of other Granger pass shall spring up.. to accommodate more duelers in the future..adn to keep us builders busy..

I think I know what will you trying to do in here, Kyle.

First, you will then build a new Town. Then, maxed it out again. Then only recruit one specific Class.

Second, do that step again, until you got 4 universal Towns...

Am I right???

DeletedUser

If the mods are going to let you so blatently cheat then why don't you just send your multi accounts over to my town instead of starting a new one

DeletedUser3741

Forum Mods dont really have any control over it

and the germans dont care

DeletedUser

What are you guys talking about???

I thought we are talking about to what happened in Granger Pass in here???

What is happening???

I am so lost right now...

DeletedUser

It's very interesting. Personally I think his town's got brighter future than that #2 town led by that mental psycho crazy girl.

If this dude is not multi-accounting, as he claims, I say we keep watching him and how he plays out this entire game in long-term. He proved he's got leadership so far, and next will be that he could be Hitler, Erasmus, or Genghis Khan.

I'll keep my eyes on him. That's for sure.

DeletedUser

It's very interesting. Personally I think his town's got brighter future than that #2 town led by that mental psycho crazy girl.

If this dude is not multi-accounting, as he claims, I say we keep watching him and how he plays out this entire game in long-term. He proved he's got leadership so far, and next will be that he could be Hitler, Erasmus, or Genghis Khan.

I'll keep my eyes on him. That's for sure.

That will be hard on him then.

Anyway, I rather compare him to Alexander the Great, than those great brutal leaders.

Goodluck on spying on him, Burning.

DeletedUser

Forum Mods dont really have any control over it

and the germans dont care

I'd suggest that everyone who cares, go to "Settings" → "Support" inside the game and file a complaint regarding this ridiculous and audacious cheating. Perhaps InnoGames will pay more attention to this issue if enough of us yell.

If this whole s**t is simply let go, we are going to have a top-one-all-maxed-out ghost town in World 3 when this freaking multi has had enough with himself and decides to drop out - then any random guy can simply walk in and pay 300$ and w00t, becoming the mayor of the biggest town the next instant. Very frustrating for all of us legit players that built our own towns from the first brick up.

DeletedUser

Burning - last time I checked - I'm not the leader of any towns in world 3. That honor goes to RonaldStrider, our fearless leader.

Oh and what's this? Is he the mayor of the largest non-ghost town in world 3? Why yes. Yes he is.

DeletedUser

this game is full of:

Crazies - MadAlice
and
Cheaters - Probably Kylehaury

DeletedUser

Anyway, I rather compare him to Alexander the Great, than those great brutal leaders.

Goodluck on spying on him, Burning.

Erasmus was not one of those great brutal leaders. Desiderius Erasmus. I searched his first name for you. Go do google, every European knows him. You should too.

And it's not spying. I'm just curious to see where he's going. Aren't we all?

Status
Not open for further replies.