What is your planned job in W4?

DeletedUser

And MASTER of NONE. I hope you do not play too much because you will be making the shaman wealthy or suck at higher levels.

DeletedUser

Breaking in Horses then catching horses then Pony Express

in other words I'm doing horseback riding....its currently 29...ranked 14th overall

DeletedUser

Worker

I am adventurer in World 1 and it is great... but lately started to add more points to construction so I could help building as well as contributing money, but that has left me stuck on Level 24, as I can't do anymore quests for a while.

So this world I am going to do it the other way around... I am going to put a lot of skills into construction, but not them all! That way I will hopefully be able earn the money to construct a great town. It is a major catch 22 situation! :unsure:

DeletedUser

Dueler, though I wish I would have picked soilder, then I could have that razor I found on

DeletedUser

Today I reached the level 10, so... now I'm a proud cowboy, for serve to my town :D

DeletedUser

New player here, anyone mind helping me out with the Character/Skill setup? Don't really know the skill concept yet, at Level 5 in a day just keep doing quests. If someone who knows wouldn't mind, Pm me.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

A trapper as should be obvious by the name, GrizzlyAdam. I started at 12k+ a month ago and am currently 400 in the world.

DeletedUser

Once again, if anyone can help out I'd appreciate it. Just need to know the best class and how to divide up my stats.

DeletedUser

I'm going for Trader here =) i want trading with indians and should be able to do it very soon