Tombstone

• Thread starter DeletedUser3741
  • Start date

DeletedUser3741

I will be remaking the rather successful(rank 7th town) W3 Tombstone here in w5

Join me in glory

DeletedUser

I'll sign up for this one if you'll have me Talamare. As long as there's no hugging involved...

DeletedUser

I'll sign up, planning on being a builder. How long till you have it founded do you reckon?

DeletedUser

I'll hop on board with this one, leveling as a pure builder.

DeletedUser

I'm game

Let me know when your ready and I'll bring my hard earned cash.

(another W3 Middleton resident)

DeletedUser3741

Yea everyone can join, just hope you guys dont mind rotation in the beginning

and those who call going "builder" please raise ONLY construction (and maybe that 1 point in vigor for quest lol)

DeletedUser

im intersted im going to be a dueler i have some expererience

DeletedUser

Hi I have two friends plus me who would like to join your town. All three of us have experience in the west since world 1 started.

I have made many mistakes in the previous worlds and know what to go for and what not to go for .

I will be a builder(pure builder) only wasted point was on the vigor which i regret should have waited. Anyways my other friend will also be a builder and i think she made the same mistake and place one point in vigor spot. I told her to put all her points to construction as well.

My other friend is a dueler and was ranked top 20 in world 3. I dont mind rotating.

Is there spot for co-founder?

DeletedUser

i will join this town if its made early. your town or bob what ever comes first. dueling this time. i played on all worlds and i know what to do

DeletedUser

I'd be willing to help out with the finances and protection when you get up and going.

DeletedUser3741

This sounds great
Im interested in having everyone joining

Lol, after hotel were going to have to shotgun a few residency levels

DeletedUser

Yea everyone can join, just hope you guys dont mind rotation in the beginning

and those who call going "builder" please raise ONLY construction (and maybe that 1 point in vigor for quest lol)
lolz.. I accidentally put one attribute on charisma cuz I forgot I was on w5. Oh well, shaman it is =)