Bobsville

DeletedUser

A little history about Bobsville and the god the Bobsvillians worship:

Now, as many have seen Bobsville in various towns. (There most recent being their W4 success with ranking to 12 with hardly any people) The history is quite wonderful. Bob is a deaf, mute, and blind monk who always looked to others the best he could avoiding conflict. Out of dumb luck he was able to avoid attacks that came to him, kill all who stood in his way and yet never died. This had made many worship him and theirfor they erected a statue of him in his honor for saving their small town.

Soon after Bobs heroic deeds the people changed the name from it's previous term to Bobsville. Over the years of it's great success thanks to their savior Bob the town felt that it was needed to come up with a slogan, DemonHunterSK the now current founder of Bobsville thought of one that was peaceful yet knowing that if you brought harm to Bobsvillians you brought death to your city. That is why you see, "Come to Bobsville. We wont kill you, yet."

Bobsville in W5 Rules:

As many Bobsvillians know for the first turn point in W5 there will be no vacancies. This is for all previous Bobsvillians to join Bobsville and go in the way of the great savior Bob seeking to aid their fellow man.

Soon after their second or third update into residents applications will be public and all people seeking to join Bobsville please send FULL applications to this forum. I will no longer be taking PM's as if you don't look to the forums your obviously not a dedicated member to The West nor a dedicated follower of Bob.

When accepted it will be because I and the council have looked into your application and feel that you are in fact worthy of becoming a Bobsvillian.

NOTE: Any who ignore the rules of Bobsville and go through with simply posting. "Let me into your town please." I will personally laugh at you, mock you...then probably send a dueler to kill you for disobeying simple instructions.

Bobsvillian Requirements:
  1. Must be at least level 10 to join. Only exception are fellow Bobsvillians who proved their loyalty to Bob throughout the months.
  2. Bob seeks pures. If you wonder what a pure is it's a simple term.
-"Pure" One who focuses ONLY on their classes builds. I.E. A builder will only put points into construction never mobility or anything else. A dueler will only focus on their weapons prefs, and adventure on the highest paying jobs requirements.
3. For the first week all money is donated into the treasury forthe construction of Bobsville.
4. Must have at least 200 deposit money when joining. This will enable us to have a secure, quick building process as I am a pure builder I will have at least 30 or more points into construction by the time Bobsville is founded.

Questions/Comments:

If you have any questions to how you should make a build or when a spot will be open I will take them into PM's however remember...I want FULL applications in this thread thank you. To find the thread it will be located in this URL. http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=8281

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

personaly i am never ever going to read all that. i am going to be a dueler this time i played on all 4[5] worlds. i can say i know the game well.

DeletedUser

Reading is good for the soul :p And most of this is for the annoying newbies who spam the crap out of my inbox. >.> As long as you follow the directions and read the rules of Bobsville thats fine.

DeletedUser

Reading is good for the soul :p And most of this is for the annoying newbies who spam the crap out of my inbox. >.> As long as you follow the directions and read the rules of Bobsville thats fine.

This wont help the newbies from spamming your inbox

DeletedUser

Maybe so but I am a formal charasmatic guy so I can't help but be formal, organized, and look to rebuild one of the best towns around.

DeletedUser

Well if your very active I would like to join I am going to be a soldier in this world but a dueling soldier I have experience from w1 I know the game and well I am very active and once I join a town I expect for them to be committed as I will be with the town.

DeletedUser

Haha very active is an understatement for us Bobsvillians! Deja Vu I will look you up when we get things going. If you read you know that the first 5 or 10 spots are full up for Bobsvillians who wish to transfer from W4 to W5 but after that I will send you a follow up message and if your still interested then I will get ya aboard.

DeletedUser

recruitment

I started just recently...

so here's my app form.. I'll be editing this post as the game goes on..
I am willing to wait until you have the space for me... I plan on being an adventurer,, a pure moneymaker.. I am also an experienced and active player
and oh.. I read... :D

Application Form

InGame Name: wTH..
Character Level (XP/XP): 6 (11/59)
Current Residency: None
Previous Residency: None
Accumulated Contributions: No town yet..
Cash/Bank Account: $137
Highest Attribute: charisma
1st Highest Skill: trading/apperance
2nd Highest Skill: leadership ( i picked up some black ragged shoes)
3rd Highest Skill: toughness ( from the gray cap )
I am putting my skills on trading and appearance..
Without the item bonuses, the rest of the skills are all at 0, since I will be focusing on trading/gems/carving claims at the start since these are the best moneymaking jobs available for low levels...

Intended Character Build: adventurer
Declared Intentions: making money for Bobsville
Personal Requirements/Requests: I want a slot in Bobsville with my name on it... :D

DeletedUser

Application Form

InGame Name: rizafirdaus
Character Level (XP/XP): 3 (20/26)
Current Residency: None
Previous Residency: None
Accumulated Contributions: No town yet..
Cash/Bank Account: $200
Highest Attribute: strength
1st Highest Skill: toughness
2nd Highest Skill: vigor
3rd Highest Skill: stamina

Intended Character Build: adventurer
Declared Intentions: making money
Personal Requirements/Requests:
progress.gif

DeletedUser

I might consider applying as I'll be a Trader/Adventurer based. Currently focusing on the quests tho. And I was planning on joining a town with a General Store so I can get the Donkey and donate everything else. :p

DeletedUser

If he followed his own rules he would have at least 41 points in construction, not the 30 he states. That is without gear also.

DeletedUser

Bobsville is expanding, we've got 5 spots open ATM, send in your apps.