Fishytitters Town

DeletedUser

Fishytitters

we are currently looking for new members for FishyTitters. we had 1496 points when this thread was started, and now we have 2899 and we are growing rapidly. we have a mortician, general store, tailor, and gunsmith lvl 3 (the stuff we sell rocks). we currently have 12 members, and only have 3 recruitment slots left.

if you are looking for a town in a specific area, we are in the very north, on the western edge of the 4th quadrant from the right.
we are currently more advanced than the other towns in our area.(still true. we are currently dueling a town near us to death.)
we are also the cause of several ghost towns.

we do not require any payment, but we do require level 7. we are also looking for workers, so it would be preferable if you are a working character, but we will accept anyone above level 7.

it is also required that you are active, including the forums, and all of our current members are.

if you would like to join, send a message to either myself (kman288) or Naitx.

we cant wait to welcome you to our town.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

bump.

the gunsmith is now level 2, and we sell clubs with nails and precise slingshots. as a member of the town, you can get these things for a lower price: $125 and $148, respectively.

DeletedUser

Yeah, yall best believe that the FishyTitters town is taking our area over by storm. No towns in our area can stand a chance against us. Were still at 9 active members and are currently looking for 1 more until we raise the residence up again.

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: Workers

We are all friendly people who just wish to have a good time while owning other people. We are NOT looking for slackers, inactives, the undetermined, scammers, complete noobs, nor people who cant speak english. No offence if you cant speak it, nor speak it well but we must be able to understand what your saying and understand us.

DeletedUser

residence has been completed, and 3 slots are already gone, in about 12 hours. they are going quick guys. if you want to join us, then send me a message, QUICK!

DeletedUser

currently, we are working on the gunsmith, town hall, and hotel. next we wil be bringing the bank up a level, and we will be pgrading the general store and tailor as well, so that we can sell some better items.

and i swear to god, if there is another town near us who we haven't dueled into the ground, just let us know, and we will gladely do it. it seems as if there is a no-town zone around us. all there really is are a bunch of ghost towns, and one town with only 3 active members left, who aren't building anything. just trying to save themselves. they're trying to gain levels as fast as possible, to attempt to get ahead of us. and to stop the $1000 stealing streak

DeletedUser

2033 points now guys. we have 3 workers in town, 1 dueler, and 8 soldiers. i guess you can say we are almost becoming an army.

DeletedUser

gunsmith is now leel 3, and the new product we sell are rusty razor blades, but only to town members!

DeletedUser

I am a worker,

Don't ask about my name kay? the guys at school always call me "Admin" so i did that name as a joke.

DeletedUser

Hey what world are you guys in?

Well considering were in the world 1 section, no one should have to tell you what world were in.

We dont need to know your name, just seach for KuraiX, or fishytitter town and come to us. Send me a message in name or kman288 and we can send you an invite.

We mostly just want active players, no slackers and no :blink: either.

:D <~~ me after we began turning our surrounding towns into ghost towns. Were litterly stealing soo much cash from people, its great.

DeletedUser

the town hall is now at level 3, so assignments are 10 points easier to do.
also, in 12 hours, we have built the general store halfway to level 2. we expect this to be done shortly. we also have the hotel 1/3 of the way done already, which is impressive since we are building it slowly, with only 2 members working on it. this has also been done in those 12 hours.

at least half of this money is coming from dueling, which we are awesome at.

DeletedUser

general store is at level 2, and we sell Green Indian Necklaces now.