Amazing screenshots!

DeletedUser

Lol look at our hotel level! We decided to stop at 99.6 percentage before maxing it! xD(Sarcasm :p :p)

:)...LOL...:)

Anyway, anymore screenshots???

How about some Sub-Characters Screenshot???

OR

Some dueling Screenshots???

DeletedUser

here's on where im not on page 1 of most posts
look at my post count!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

socloseez2.png

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nice triple post.....dont do it again:dry:

anyway isnt Perditions Wake best town in world 3 everyone?:laugh:

:indian:Crag

DeletedUser

nice triple post.....dont do it again:dry:

anyway isnt Perditions Wake best town in world 3 everyone?:laugh:

:indian:Crag

Cragsters naughty mod! No spamming or promoting your town outside of Town recruitment chat! (Even if I'm in that town too xD)

P.S., Look, my second piece of note! I sold it this time for moolah.

DeletedUser

Black jack pulled ahead of D.A. in # of posts we are all going to die!!!!!

DeletedUser

Black jack pulled ahead of D.A. in # of posts we are all going to die!!!!!

please back on topic this is about screenshots not posts, any more spam and a infraction will head your way.

Thanks,

:indian: Crag

DeletedUser

Here's a picture of someone who is a great donator! Why don't you guys be like him!

(There's a little secret in the picture.)

DeletedUser

multitd5.jpg

multi acc or what?
i really don't care about you seeing my money as i don't have a town

DeletedUser

This is very enlightening. I've heard people saying someone is 'spamming' before but didn't really know what they meant. So it's posting to get a high post count? That explains some of the boring unnecessary tripe that gets posted. What advantage does that confer though?
I often look at a post and start writing a comment and then don't post it because i don't want to clutter the forums with unnecessary stuff. Just thought dork-ass was a bit thick so didn't let rip sarcasm on him out of pity really. Well your immunity has now ended. You can spam all you like on these kind of posts but stay away from serious discussions please. If you're gonna spam at least be funny.

DeletedUser

Spammers hope to get themselves a good social position in forums so they can use it in their own favor. Or they are just to dumb to post anything that makes any sense.

DeletedUser

The West started at the end of September right???
991 posts in 3 months!!!

DeletedUser

Spammers hope to get themselves a good social position in forums so they can use it in their own favor. Or they are just to dumb to post anything that makes any sense.

I don't think having the novice/stranger/head spammer tag by our names helps much either

DeletedUser

Your spamming right now..

(On-Topic.)

Wow, another "condidence!" So i was playing warrock, and i decided to alt tab to depoosit all my money into my bank, when this happended...