WSOTW - Week 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Sorry folks, it's mine... Glad you like it, she does though it is really a simple design.

Any that do not believe can PM me and I will show you the .PSD :p

ahh i see :) soz for the wrong info. Are you going to participate this week Tenessee?

DeletedUser

I am indeed. I am collecting images and trying to decide what to use and how. I had an idea but cannot find the images to work it right. So just collecting a bundle and will try to have something done up this weekend. (after I clean up about 2 acres of dropped leaves... I hate this time of year almost as much as winter... despise cold :p)

DeletedUser

I am indeed. I am collecting images and trying to decide what to use and how. I had an idea but cannot find the images to work it right. So just collecting a bundle and will try to have something done up this weekend. (after I clean up about 2 acres of dropped leaves... I hate this time of year almost as much as winter... despise cold :p)

unlucky... I have already 2 versions but not happy with either one so Im gonna me yet another :D

DeletedUser

Thinkin I just about got it.... Not sure iffin it is what I'd really like. I am far more accustomed to doing renders with the kind of backgrounds like Rose did on Gold Discs' sig. Random designs or patterns I get to create to accent the image. Something like this:
ff10hw7.png

but... whatever. Reckon I'll go over it one last time in the morning and be done with it and hope next weeks topic is something more workable.

DeletedUser

Well I still haven't got the hang of Gimp....But here is my entry for this week :)

sigoftheweekgold.jpg

Good luck to everyone that enters :)

DeletedUser

Well .. I had 4 completely different attempts, but in the end I decided to go with this one:

goldengirl4.png

DeletedUser

very nice and creative work there twisted! And yours is very nice aswell Rose :)

DeletedUser

That's definitely Paris Hilton. I thought that the second I saw it. I've seen that picture of her somewhere before, not 100% but I think it was FHM or something similar... Sorry Rose!

Edit: But it still looks great...

DeletedUser

That's definitely Paris Hilton. I thought that the second I saw it. I've seen that picture of her somewhere before, not 100% but I think it was FHM or something similar... Sorry Rose!

Edit: But it still looks great...

Why are you sorry ?

I just said I didn't believe it was her, I suppose it could be. I just found it on a web crawl, it wasn't designated as Paris - just a picture of a woman painted with gold paint crawling in a desert (without a stitch on I might add, which is why it is cropped to just below neck level).

If it is her, then the Text "Golden Girl of The West" is even more apt, I think :p

DeletedUser

The entries are all very artistic.This is the best part of the forum

DeletedUser

It's getting close to the deadline. Figured I should finish mine up in a hurry.

wsotw2rw5.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.