Dump Dump Dump - My city stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

3-4 ppl are going to duel him, mb 2-3 wins. At the other hand, everybody acting like they care omg. but no problem, cuz he doesn't care either, look at his posts, average of 10 characters or so.

DeletedUser

I don't think anyones really got a massive issue with the tactics of stealing his town out from under him, don't think even Pep was too worried. Yep it's a dishonourable thing to do but it's almost funny. What people have an issue with is his attitude afterwards. There REALLY is no need to be deliberately insulting and irritating to the guy you just screwed over. An actual adult would just have said, "Sorry dude, just a tactic. Don't ever trust someone you don't really know with founder status in your town in future."
Pep has acted like an adult, he's kinda laughed at himself for falling for the trick in the first place, and started this thread as a warning to others. I didn't know Pep before the start of this thread, but now I'm just irritated enough at blacknights to have offered to help Pep build his new town. Hey I'm an explorer so I only need a town to drop into now and then when I need to buy something. So the arrangement works for both of us as well.

DeletedUser

ok, i've taken the time to read this from start to finish, so i want to make a few points, some of them will already have been said by others, but it's almost a recap for people.

Pep has made a mistake, he admitted it, and has acted honourably.
Black stole the town legally(game-wise), but his dishonest and annoying behaviour has ensured that people will never trust him unless they actually know him.

so while this town-lifting has strengthened Pep, it has ruined Black. even IF he was the best dueler in W4 there will always be someone right behind him, calling out 'go for your gun'. so if everyone does attack him he has to be lucky every time, while everyone else only have to be lucky once.

i forget who said it, but we do need people like him in the game, there's always got to be the outlaw who everyone hunts down, and he's the kind of character everyone loves to hate.
as Black says, it is only a game. bit it's a game that people invest in. whether it is time, effort, money, or any combination of the three. and i know that when i invest my time and effort in something i don't like people to disrupt the natural flow. and as for tactics, i can understand tactics. however if stealing a town is a tactic, then another tactic is everyone massing against you because of that. but don't worry, it's tactics in a game.

so here's to you Blackie, and may no rock ever be big enough, no ground ever too easy to hide in, and no hotel ever take you as a guest.:dry:

DeletedUser

L O L
can a newb add his two cents??

i think this guys gona get pwned something deadly XD

DeletedUser

you really think that? don't make me laugh, like 2 people are going to attack him.

DeletedUser

Sure I'll get around to it as well. And of course you can add Pep to that.
The guy has made himself a target. Could be he will get plenty of free experience out of it as well as the grief.

DeletedUser

Blackknight talks like a dueler but he is a builder. If he is their towns #1 builder it sets his whole town back when he loses. Sounds fair.

DeletedUser

While I can't promise you that #1 will happen, we've done our part in W3 due to his behavior outlined in this thread to let Karma donkey punch him in the face.

not to nitpick, but a donkey punch cannot be to the face. it is very specifically to the back of the head :indian:

DeletedUser

Clap clap, pepinka attacked me.
If i were you pepinka, run out the town, town's duellers are going to get you ;)

DeletedUser

In the mean time you are cheap experience for Pep and anyone else who feels like it.

DeletedUser

do the other residents in "his" town know what he did? If so, they don't deserve respect too! they are as .... as him!!!

do you have a town?
you are welcome to Alphaville and we'll get a way to revenge!

DeletedUser

Well looking at "his town" he is the highest ranking player in there, so "his duelers" are going to have to punch well above their weight to "get the money back".
At the moment blacknights is ranked 361 and he's the best they have.

DeletedUser

I can't attack him here (w4).
1st of all, i don't have a town (not looking anyway).
Secondly, i'm a Worker. :p

DeletedUser

Sounds like a world of fun to me. Man walks into town, befriends mayor and asks for the keys to town hall to do some remodeling. Locks the mayor out and calls in his posse to run the good townsfolk out of town. Now the mayor and his people have relocated, started rebuilding and call on the good people of the land to fight the injustices of this callous villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.