Having two founders.

DeletedUser

I notice in some towns. That the town have two founders, I do not see how to do that. I can only make some one a councilor. I their way to make some one as second founder?

DeletedUser

Don't do it unless you really know the person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Yeah, I agree with Lone Ranger. Don't do it unless you know the person.
You should see what happened on w4 when someone did so.

DeletedUser3741

In other words completely steal your town
Remember, the game sees you as equal once you make them a black hat
It doesnt remember or care who was the original founder

DeletedUser

If you make some one else the founder can you leave the town and start another one?

DeletedUser

Only reason I have seen to do it is to allow someone to fully admin the towns forum.
If you have a founder or even two co-founders who are not going to be active always then providing you know your co-founder and trust them it's ok.
Personnally once the forums are set up and stable I will demote myself.

DeletedUser

Only reason I have seen to do it is to allow someone to fully admin the towns forum.
If you have a founder or even two co-founders who are not going to be active always then providing you know your co-founder and trust them it's ok.
Personnally once the forums are set up and stable I will demote myself.

Why demote yourself, if you can fulfill the job???

DeletedUser

hell, in world 1 a bunch of tribal war vets and i made a town, five total founders, and 5 couniclers lol

DeletedUser

hell, in world 1 a bunch of tribal war vets and i made a town, five total founders, and 5 couniclers lol

Five Founders, and Five Councilors...

Not bad I guess, I seen a Town with 3 Founders, and the rest of the members are Councilors.