Items found?

DeletedUser

so nice to kno your so nice and helpful on here. actually i did check all 3 worlds but couldnt find anything so i posted in the hope he'd remember the correct name, dont assume you kno anything about me because you dont and no-body wants people being nasty and pointless just cos they asked a question???!!!!!

DeletedUser

can anyone tell me why i cant find the raven feather i have put in 12 hrs at the scarecrow job in one day and got nothing

DeletedUser

Anyone thought that clan city could have actually turned into a ghost town, which is why we can't find it?

DeletedUser

x might mean kisses lol

Anyone thought that clan city could have actually turned into a ghost town, which is why we can't find it?

You can see a Ghost Town, even though it is an abandoned Town.

Ghost town

ghosttown.jpg

Ghost towns are abandoned towns. When the last member of a town leaves it becomes a ghost town.
Buildings in ghost towns cannot be used anymore. The hotel and bank close down and so do the merchants.
It is possible to reawaken a ghost town. Doing this costs just as much as founding a new town. The big advantage of taking over a ghost town is that the buildings keep their old levels. When taking over a town you are shown the points that the town will have after completion.

DeletedUser

You can see a Ghost Town, even though it is an abandoned Town.

Ghost town

ghosttown.jpg

Ghost towns are abandoned towns. When the last member of a town leaves it becomes a ghost town.
Buildings in ghost towns cannot be used anymore. The hotel and bank close down and so do the merchants.
It is possible to reawaken a ghost town. Doing this costs just as much as founding a new town. The big advantage of taking over a ghost town is that the buildings keep their old levels. When taking over a town you are shown the points that the town will have after completion.

I know that you can see it, but I mean if you went to rankings and searched "clan city" it wouldn't show up because it was a ghost town, therefore no longer having a name. Unless I've misinterpreted your post, DA? :confused:

DeletedUser

I had sold off most of my inventory a week ago in order to reallocate some skill/attribute points. All of who have been doing this as well will understand the large financial investment that comes with it. So here is what I still own:

inventoryrl6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:cool: Cool inventory i just sell all of the stuff i find, maybe i should keep it so I could show off all my stuff like that :eek:

DeletedUser

I know that you can see it, but I mean if you went to rankings and searched "clan city" it wouldn't show up because it was a ghost town, therefore no longer having a name. Unless I've misinterpreted your post, DA? :confused:

Oh! Ok, sorry I misinterpreted your post, my bad. Yes, you can't see a Ghost Town in the Town's Ranking. But, if you build it back and name it, it will no longer be a Ghost Town.

DeletedUser

I had sold off most of my inventory a week ago in order to reallocate some skill/attribute points. All of who have been doing this as well will understand the large financial investment that comes with it. So here is what I still own:

inventoryrl6.png

Cool Inventory List, Bonez...

Seems like this took you a couple of minutes to keep all of them to be as one image.

DeletedUser

Cyclone , You might want to check out one of the sites set up to help players with information . Like West Stats , because there are several quest where You need things , some times multiple things . I've sold things off , only to have to collect them again . It's seems harder to get them when You're actually looking for them . Just a thought . Luck !