Send money and items through telegrams?

DeletedUser

I like this idea because I just imagine sending dynamite to an enemy in a box with a label "Happy Thanksgiving" and pink ribbons...

DeletedUser

I like this idea because I just imagine sending dynamite to an enemy in a box with a label "Happy Thanksgiving" and pink ribbons...
lol... nice... I can see this happening.

DeletedUser

And then he goes like... "Open this for me, granny...."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Even today I don't think they've figured out a way to send items through a telegram. There are times when I think it would be nice to be able to send your money to your bank (for a small fee), but I think it's probably hard enough for most duelists to get money from players already, and it would make it almost impossible for anyone to get their money back after losing a duel if it could just be wired off to a far away bank as soon as it's stolen.

DeletedUser

Like gifting?

It's a nice idea. Perhaps there should be a limit to how many items you can send per telegram and how many item-telegrams per day.

DeletedUser

there should be some mechanism for giving goods and money to other people. there is precious little true interaction on this game and anything that encourages it is to be welcomed.

DeletedUser

In other games I have played the "gifting" process allows senior members to assist newbies. A way of forming relationships and moving goods.

DeletedUser10480

Never. You'd see the game overrun by multis using accounts to "push" their main account so that it would have top level items in no time, leaving the honest players in the dust.