personal profile

would you like a profile on your online account?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

everyone has their say in this! key doesnt matter, the more vote the better it is! thank you

like tribal wars you can have a profile that u can put a photo on and about or something foolish like a joke a comment stuff like that. just popped in my head, i think it would be cool to have it cause i loved using it, i usually had the bunny's and stuff and a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nice idea, but if you take it seriously, turn it into a poll and see what people really think.

DeletedUser

Much like a primitive myspace. The only issue with it is that it would put a larger load on the servers. As every single player would have their own little page loaded with images and videos.

DeletedUser

i am sorry i am the one who told everyone to have polls and here i am, i forgot to add one. in this poll people can what u voted for and who you are...

DeletedUser

I don't really think this is a good idea, it adds to much strain on the server and most peoples profiles are just used for rubbish stuff that doesn't benefit the game.

DeletedUser

i agree with cyclone!! well said!
also i have come accross some idiots on here and well they are a bit weird and i would like to remain anonomous! :D

DeletedUser

its not hard to make a profile window at all, simple text doesnt hurt at all, i dont see why u dont want it

DeletedUser

I'm personally not a big fan of social networking, but I'm neutral to the idea so I didn't vote.

One thing it would undoubtedly do, if you improved the social element, is bring more females into the game.

DeletedUser

i hate personal profiles! just like those in Tribal Wars! all fill same stupid sucky things in it!

DeletedUser

Seems German version has this already, this attachment is taken from W3 on the-west.de;

Attachments

• German-profile-options.jpg
    German-profile-options.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 3