Am I missing something?!?!?

DeletedUser

How does being a cowboy and driving cattle have the same risk of getting hurt as picking tomatoes?!?!!? I mean seriously?

And I am being a cowboy, and it says driving cattle from chicago? There are no freaking cattle in chicago, and isn't this game called the WEST? Not the NORTHEAST, I mean driving them from arizona or new mexico yeah, but CHICAGO?!?!?!

DeletedUser

Actually Chicago and Kansas City both built their economies early from the slaughterhouses and RRs. Where do you think all those eastern cities got their meat from?

DeletedUser

Actually Chicago and Kansas City both built their economies early from the slaughterhouses and RRs. Where do you think all those eastern cities got their meat from?

Well thanks for the history lesson, maybe that explains it. But still not as believable as being the midwest or west. And that still doesn't explain how driving cattle is as risky as tomatoe picking. I guess the creators saw that 80's movie "attack or the giant killer tomatoes" lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Chicago is in Illinois and is in the Midwest. Cattle Drives got a herd to the Rail Hub that would get them to Chicago. As for the Job hazards it's the likelyhood that you will get hurt not the degree of the injury. You are pretty likely to get a sunburn for 8 HP while picking tomatoes and just as likely to get kicked by a horse or thrown for about 45 HP while riding herd.

DeletedUser

exactly david

you've also got to remember what was considered the west during this time...