Damn Thief

DeletedUser

Just killed me.

Lost over 700 gold.

How come he can do over 200dmg in one fight? Damn it. :mad:

DeletedUser

Omfg, you keep 700 $ in your pocket?
I'm droppin' by to "salute" you in a couple of days...))

DeletedUser3741

Your would be surprised Rich

My friend has shown me dozens of reports of making 100-200 per fight, he managed to buy himself a fancy cap from 0$ to 520$ in 3 duels

DeletedUser

the thief oof quest???
if he is then i must say its difficult as i fough 50 times from him in w1 and won on the 50th time.

note- never keep money if u r fighting with him as he will just kill u

DeletedUser

Banking????

How do I bank items? I don't even know how to 'visit' a town. Do I just walk their?? Please help.:blink::blink::blink:

DeletedUser

How do I bank items? I don't even know how to 'visit' a town. Do I just walk their?? Please help.:blink::blink::blink:

There is a signpost lower left screen when you go to view a town. Click on that and you get the option to walk there. You can also get the same thing in the shops screen upper left corner. If you want to deposit your money you have to join a town and then are limited to w/e level their bank is. The good thing is since you have no town you cannot be dueled and lose money currently.

:D

DeletedUser

Is the the hawk thief? I beat him 1st try... except he didn't have the hawk :(

DeletedUser

I dunno what hawk thief is, but I was talking about Waupee's Grandfather Re-Thievery quest thief.

DeletedUser

nah... i saw him on the field scaring some poor birds.
says he wants a change in career..

DeletedUser

yeh,i got that as well,im trying so hard he hits 25s on me and i always lose,

DeletedUser

damn theif,in my world 4 i k.od him as i was a level 23,in world 3 this ones a 17 and he keeps busting 23s and he always wins