Renewing Energy

DeletedUser

Why not add a link to the Hotel, or even the Saloon, to purchase meals. Meals could restore energy without having to sleep. Better meals cost more, and could use more time.

DeletedUser

Or you could just stay sleeping 1 or 2 hours, cancel sleep, then work some more?

DeletedUser

Or Gold! I might be dammed for this.. but I will Gladly pay Not to Sleep!
:mad:

DeletedUser

I think it would work if you were allowed only 3 meals a day,that varied in their effects.

For example:Bread and Water would only restore 40hp and 10 energy and would cost $5.Also,the more expensive meals just as delcious whisky glaced T-Bone steaks would be like a $100 and would restore 200 hp and restore 50 energy.

In addition to make things interested you can input a chance of poisoning depending on the food being eaten varying in effects such as loseing a small amount of energy and hp to actual death.

DeletedUser

That poisoning idea is good, so long as you can NEVER be poisoned when you eat in your home city. I don't think death should be allowed though. Minor [food poisoning] to major [deliberate poisoning]. You could even make it so other players could pay X gold for a 50/50 chance to poison a stranger in their own town, IF the stranger eats. If they don't eat than you lose the money, but the advantage if they do eat & get poisoned is they won't know who did it and you get 1/3 of their money.

Also, would be nice if their was a doctor, where you could pay gold & get health immediately without the need to sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The problem with hotels, is if you don't spend the full 8 hours you lose whatever you don't use, which isn't a problem at home, but is a big problem if you are traveling or a wanderer.

DeletedUser

All good stuff here. perhaps these food items could be something you find on jobs and have in your inventory to use at will? Or could be available from upgrading certain buildings eg general store?

DeletedUser1105

We already have the 'warm meal' item. It could just be modified.

DeletedUser

Yeah, we already get the warm meal, would make sense if we could eat it.

DeletedUser

this has already happened before i think it went down the drain not workin

DeletedUser

just make another building, and call it a restaurant. its more for builders to do, it allows the food option, and it makes it a bit more fair for those of us who cant repair covered wagons.