Do quests finish?

DeletedUser

I'm in level 22 and I finished my last quest (2 Gemstone searching) 2 levels ago, and have no more quests to do-Is this a bug or do Quests finish at some point? :dry:
progress.gif

DeletedUser3543

Quests are activated when you reach the required level.

You will get more quests when you reach level 23...

DeletedUser

HOw can i see everithing about the game ? i meen weapons , items , quests , clothes , animals ... ? lolz i entered a site a few weaks ago and i have seen what i'm looking fore bt i want to acces the site again and i don't really remember it :D

DeletedUser2708

Uh, try READING the posts above yours, it's been mentioned twice already, one person was even kind and considerate enough to post a clickable link for you.

DeletedUser

HOw can i see everithing about the game ? i meen weapons , items , quests , clothes , animals ... ? lolz i entered a site a few weaks ago and i have seen what i'm looking fore bt i want to acces the site again and i don't really remember it :D
lolz you never win in tis game lolz try nfs lolz

DeletedUser

Uh, try READING the posts above yours, it's been mentioned twice already, one person was even kind and considerate enough to post a clickable link for you.

lolz you never win in tis game lolz try nfs lolz

Is this how your treat new players? :unsure: GunMaster441 asked a good question and reading the two posts above his name, as you suggested, it answers for "quests" I would not have known that it answered his question as well until I read the link myself.. It easily can seem like a different question to us noobs :dry:
and the link is very helpful, thank you :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is this how your treat new players? :unsure: GunMaster441 asked a good question and reading the two posts above his name, as you suggested, it answers for "quests" I would not have known that it answered his question as well until I read the link myself.. It easily can seem like a different question to us noobs :dry:
and the link is very helpful, thank you :D
he/she is not a new player as he/she is a level 22
also this has been posted many times before.

DeletedUser

Thank you for the info:) I guess I'm not to bright cuz I'm not getting around very well myself :unsure: sorry :blink:

DeletedUser

Sheesh Sugar, don't be so politically correct please. :p
I was making fun of this lolzorz style of typing - it does indicate some kind of impassiveness or ignorance. These kids wants everything for free. They care about what they want, never about what others might need. And it doesn't work like that, does it? Argh okay, I will shutup.
:bandit: