States

• Thread starter DeletedUser4616
  • Start date

DeletedUser4616

in what sequence are the the "States" numbered and what are thier names??:unsureb:

DeletedUser

in what sequence are the the "States" numbered and what are thier names??:unsureb:
Please next time post in the right thread, and use the Search Tool.

Here is your answer:

weststaemap.jpg

1. Ravenskill
2. New GoldStein
3. Coyote Flats
4. Flush Rapids
5. Boulderdash
6. West Angus
7. Blood Gulch
8. Alice Springs
9. Badlands
10. RoyalRiver
11. Copper Creek
12. Outlaw Grove
13. Skull canyon
14. Azor Spings
15. Lost Horizon
16. Gold County
17. Saddleback Ridge
18. Plains of Haste
19. Redskin Canyon
20. Dry Fields
21. Emerald Falls
22. Morthy Mines
23. Desert Terrace
24. SmurfVille

25. Cattle Country
26. Bandit Lagoon
27. Asperity Point
28. Mustang Country
29. White Oak
30. Apple Creek
31. Western Sunfall
32. Cedar Valley
33. Sultry Plains
34. Limestone Prairie
35. Raining desert
36. Mayflower Fields
37. Gem Canyon
38. Buffalo Plateau
39. Peaceful Valley
40. Pistol Peaks

DeletedUser

I think we better use the numbers. I'm not so sure so many people will be pleased to memorize 40 names.

but then, no one agreed with my point in the original thread... so what's the point?

DeletedUser1105

Is this 'official'. By that I mean have the developers agreed to it?

If they have then they can code it into the game so you know on the map where you are. Otherwise it's a bit useless, because you then have to link to that thread whenever you describe where you are.

DeletedUser

Is this 'official'. By that I mean have the developers agreed to it?

If they have then they can code it into the game so you know on the map where you are. Otherwise it's a bit useless, because you then have to link to that thread whenever you describe where you are.

not it hasnt been agreed but the thread was for a bit of fun and maybe once the game is further developed i will propose the idea to them ;)

DeletedUser

Damn the devs! I will call my state Gold County all i want! *Nails a sign into state 16 marked "Gold County"*

DeletedUser

Unless its implemented into the game where you can actually see the names on the map it is useless. Coords are better at this point. Even the coords aren't on the map. What is so wrong with saying I'm in column 2, row 3 in the NE corner. That pretty much sums it up.

Even if it is implemented, telling someone you are in Gold Country when they are in Coyote Flats doesn't tell them anything about how far away they are from you. Telling them the coords by column and row does.

DeletedUser

I think they ought to tell what box a town is in when you choose it from the list. Right now it is just a blind list.

DeletedUser

Its the exact same. since "Gold County" is 16 then its obvious its the sixth square to the right in the second from the top row. You have no point

DeletedUser

A number and letter grid would be better.

I sure don't want to look for names, or have to ctrl f a list to see what number square Gold County is AND THEN have to go count the squares to find it.

DeletedUser

Well being that the gird is 10 squares across...

16 would be the 2nd row 6 column. 10s place is letter ones place is column.