How do I leave my town?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You say when you join a new town, your money in youir bank account will be transferred? How long should this take?

DeletedUser

so what do I do if I now have $0 in the bank? didn't have much, but doesn't seem fair for it to just disappear!

DeletedUser

Exactly how much did you have? It could have just gone back into your cash-on-hand and you didn't notice if it wasn't all that much.

DeletedUser

Had $65/80 in bank. Don't think it did that, but I guess it's not impossible...

DeletedUser

No.

Also, anything that you deposited in the bank will stay in the bank and be transferred once you join a new town. Any other cash that you have given to the town through the treasury or work you did is lost.
lol that really stinks

DeletedUser

Question: i'm the only player in my town. When i click on leave town it tells me that i cannot leave it as i am the only resident. Anybody knows about fixing this crap? It's sort of the dog's problem, i'm town-captivus :D

DeletedUser

wait... can't you just leave it?
wouldn't it become a ghost town?

DeletedUser

nope. And the the admins say there must be another member before you can leave the town. So, if u create the town, got no other members, got an invite and want 2 leave, there's no way 2 leave the town?!?! :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

Just find someone who wants to found a town (there are still some around), have them join, make them a founder and then you can leave.

DeletedUser

but that's so strange solution, someone has 2 beg for the others to come and release him.

DeletedUser

Post an ad in the world forum your town is in. Maybe someone will pm with a request to take over the town.

Status
Not open for further replies.