Town of prisian!!!!!! 5 spots open

DeletedUser

:indian:Spots just opened!!!!! VERY GOOD POSITIONING.:indian:

I will be fair but i will expect funds or labor from you from time to time. I want this town to be powerful and strong.

The place is in a very good location. Within about 5 min of the town there is branding cattle, building railroad station, setting up telegraph poles, coal mining, repair fences, carving out claims, tending sheep, and tobacco. there are many more that are 20 min or less.

I need this information from you:

:madg:Application Form:dryg:

InGame Name: What's your username?
Character Level (XP/XP): What level you are and how close you are to your next.
Current Residency: Homeless & looking? Or maybe you've found your new home & are seeking a change of pace/scenery/neighbors. Simply state "Town name/Homeless - Looking/Not Looking".
Previous Residency: What towns have you lived in before? Think of this as a job reference on a resume.
Accumulated Contributions: What have you contributed to your previous towns? Labor time? Money?
Cash/Bank Account: How much cash do you have? Towns require a lot of cash to build and as a residing member, you may be expected to "pay taxes".
Highest Attribute: Your best attribute.
1st Highest Skill: Your highest rated skill.
2nd Highest Skill: Your 2nd highest rated skill.
3rd Highest Skill: Guess?
Intended Character Build: Describe what particular areas of expertise you desire for your character, such as: Dueling, construction, particular Jobs you want to master, etc.
Declared Intentions: State plainly what it is you truely intend to offer to the town in the way of funds and/or labor to fuel it's expansion. You may have other things to offer such as roleplaying content, HTML skills, whatever, list them if they're relevant.
Personal Requirements/Requests: Maybe you require your hometown to have a particular job right next to it. Maybe you don't want to live where there's a Mortician (Makes dueling possible).

You can post your stats here or send them to me in a telegram. Thank you and see you there hopefully.

Foultrouble21

DeletedUser

I have become a part of this town and I think personally this town is very warm hearted. we communicate often through the forum. Even joke on the forum. It is a very fun town.

Everyone that is in this town is commited and everyone has a good time. Join if you like to be committed to making something great and want to have fun.

DeletedUser

General lvl 2 alomsot done then on to upgrading tailor shop unless members want something else.

DeletedUser

I have one town councilor. Ukko13 is a great member of this town and he donates almost as much as I do. This town would be nearly as good if he was not apart of this town.