Quests?!?

DeletedUser

I've no idea why, but I didn't get the 'Gemstones' quest series at level 20. I've done all quests yet except for Unforgiven (black headband) and Henry's birthday (Union Flag)

DeletedUser3543

I've no idea why, but I didn't get the 'Gemstones' quest series at level 20. I've done all quests yet except for Unforgiven (black headband) and Henry's birthday (Union Flag)

You need to complete Henry's Birthday first.

DeletedUser

Good luck I've been doing 2x2 hour stints in the fort almost every day for a while in this world, and I've done a couple of shifts in world 4 and no sign of that flag for me yet.
Anyone know if there is anywhere I can just buy the ******* thing?

DeletedUser

Unfortunately I think the flag is a job only item, as in you can only get it from the job.

DeletedUser

At this rate I'm going to be able to cast a bust of Washington out of the lead from all the bullets I'm catching before I ever see a flag.

DeletedUser

i haven't done found that damn flag yet, but i got the gemstone quest. thats wierd

DeletedUser

you have to finish unforgiven not henry's birthday
when you accept the flag quest it says finding the flag will take awhile blahblahblah you do not need this quest for any other quests so take your time
or something like that
but you must finish unforgiven before you can do gemstone

DeletedUser

I found a flag!!! Yay now I have enough bonuses to do trading as well.

DeletedUser

so I have to finish unforgiven...Ive done lots of jobs, but haven't received a black headband yet...Anyone can give a hint where they he/she it?
Oh, btw, one of my town mates has 10 Union flags. And I worked 2*2 hours every day too...

DeletedUser

If you are struggling to find the headband take a look at the larger towns one will have it for sale

DeletedUser

The top town in world 1 doesnt sell black headbands and it has lvl 10 tailor. I have done about 50 hours trading and I havent found one yet :sad:

DeletedUser

No its the tailor. Ive found one :D:D Rock ridge sells them :laughg::laughg: