Construction restrictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

My idea is to allow founders to determine who has permission to build using the town treasury. this is to prevent people with lower construction points then the founders and decision makers require to build with the town's money from using it.

It can be added to "residents" and only founders will be able to see it.

DeletedUser

Oh YES! This is a fantastique suggestion!

It would give the founders some control about what gets built. Right now, we have none if rogue builders decide to go on a building frenzy except to boot them.

Two thumbs up :)

DeletedUser

I like the fact that towns are sometimes ill-disciplined and people stupid. That means that better disciplined towns with more intelligent people in prosper. I realise that this will probably be a minority opinion though:)

DeletedUser

lol, no, Ulthor, I don't think it will be a minority opinion. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol i actually do agree with Ulthor if the leader can't control there members then they shouldn't be the leader.

DeletedUser

It's not a "leader" it's a founder. not everybody wants to be dictators, some people just want to have fun. being a founder doesn't necessarily mean you want to order people around. being so serious ruins the game, at least for me.

DeletedUser

i disagree with this one unless council hasthe same ability. put simply If the founder stops playing the town would be screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.