Clothing idea

DeletedUser

Just a thought that ocurred to me while changing clothes for a job.
Wouldn't it be cool if a Poncho could be worn OVER another type of shirt....

DeletedUser

If it was some 'special' item i guess that would be cool. Don't hold your breath though because that would involve work on the devs part.

DeletedUser

I guess that's it really. It would be a nice refinement but we have to fix the big problems first.

DeletedUser1105

It would have to be a seperate box in the inventory though. Actually putting it over the shirt would cause problems I think.

DeletedUser

Yes, it would, sd. Very big problems.
Good idea. But seriously don't see how they will be able to change it up much to fit the boxes.

DeletedUser1105

Make the inventory bigger? It doesn't take up too much space at the moment.

DeletedUser

lets see i put my nice shirt with a sexy leather jacket and ya i think it would go

DeletedUser

Make the inventory bigger? It doesn't take up too much space at the moment.

hmmm, would work. But if they haven't done it for pants, I don't see them doing it for this either.
Not saying it's a bad idea, of course. But for some reason, I don't think the dev's really care if we wear pants or a jacket over our shirts.

DeletedUser

they could they added the donkey it be a little square next to shirt and i also this there should be able to wear a bowtie and hat and under layer of clothing with a jacket on top

DeletedUser

hmmmm, The donkey square's always been there. Since I started on w1, at least, back at the beginning of Sept.

DeletedUser

Very cool but isn't the idea of the game to have 1 top/jumper/shirt and swap them around depending on which you need it will just mean more programming for something which isn't totally necessary

DeletedUser

they added the donkey on the first update and it wasnt hard to add

DeletedUser

But, What about underwear? :/
If it gets dirty you gotta wash it aswel :D
there is washing places near rivers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1105

Good point kerto. If this gets added, we could ask for a space for rings, a space for bracelets, a place for....

They must have a reason for limiting it.

DeletedUser

WAY TOO MUCH LIKE RUNESCAPE THERE but still ya i got for it cause it give more option to do stuff like more extra points to help for jobs and so on now i really like it

DeletedUser1105

Sorry if that sounded like I meant that in a good way. I meant that it would go too far, I definately wasn't asking for those things :)

Adding extra items would make it much easier to do other jobs, so maybe they don't want us to have it that easy.