Showing who is online in your town

DeletedUser

As we have started launching coordinated attacks on duelers that are repeat attacking our workers It would be much easier for us if we could see what members where online at the same time

DeletedUser

This is why I'm opposed to any showing of when a player is on line .
It would make multiple attacks by multiple players on a character of an off line player easier .

DeletedUser

town attacks on one player is how you defend your workers, Just dueling them back doesn't do anything and they will come back again. Now if you respond to them attacking your worker by mass attack and knocking them out along with a telegram explaining why they were mass attacked they will think twice about hitting any of your workers again.

DeletedUser

That's all fine and good . But instituting a system where a off line player is easily identified , so a mass attack can occur when they are unable to defend themselves by changing dueling stances , is not something I am in favor of .
Allowing Soldiers to protect , fine . Putting a bounty on an Outlaw , good !
Giving a warning prior to an assault , sounds nice .
Making it easy for a group to knock a person out of the game for 48 hours , not cool .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How about you only see if people in your tribe are online but not in any other tribe.

DeletedUser

That would be very helpful to set up the"punitive raid" , as it were ., and not be a disadvantage to the other character .
That I could agree with .

DeletedUser

You'll have to explain . I've never been there .

Ok you have town members that you add to a friend list they can see if you are on line and you them, if you click on your friends box it takes you to a new pop up and their name either has a green (on line) or red (off line)

Very simple way of finding out if members of your town are on line or not

DeletedUser1105

If it was done for town members/designated friends only, then I'd be all for this idea.

Seeing other people's though, I don't like.