Easily identify populations of towns

DeletedUser

Sorry if this has already been suggested but I think it would help a great deal if we could easily tell how big towns were without scrolling all over the map. I find it time consuming to scroll across the map and only come across mostly 1 man towns. I know you can get a general town population by looking at the size of the town on the map. However, this also means you have to scroll all over the map.

A suggestion would be to color code the town dots on the mini map. For example a town with 5 or less people could be red, a town with 5-15 people would be black, and so on.

Another suggestion that may be a little harder to implement would be an option to only show towns with a certain number of people. Like a drop down menu where I choose to only show towns with 15 or more people.

Thank you for your time.

DeletedUser

Not bad , useful , not abusable , relatively simple to implement .

DeletedUser

I think it would be better if it identified with points. like 1000 points red, 5000 points blue etc.

DeletedUser

I think it would be better if it identified with points. like 1000 points red, 5000 points blue etc.

Just curious how that would be helpful to you? Are you going by the more points a town has the more likely the stores are upgraded with better items?

DeletedUser

If you change it to points and not amount of members I agree with the suggestion

DeletedUser

points let you know how much the town has been upgraded without actually telling you what is in the town.... i like that because its pretty realistic. you all have heard of dodge city, but you may never have heard of yuma (before the movie came out). so it would let you know where the bigger towns were without actually giving away what they had to offer...

DeletedUser

as the town graphic upgrades so it should on the world map at 1500, 4000, 10000.

DeletedUser

Speaking of that, I thought of a feature that could be premium. In map, when you scroll over a town, you could see their salon so to pick targets.

DeletedUser

Yeah larger/different minimap graphics for larger towns would be useful.

I dont think theyll want to add popup/detailed information to the minimap though due to the way the minimap works.

DeletedUser

The filtering system will be based on town points - 1500, 4000, 10000, and so on.

Again, what I heard.