Are you Looking for a town

DeletedUser

If you're looking for a town to make your home, then post your application here for all prospective town founders to peruse and approve you based on their own personal criteria.

Once you've filled out a nice and to the point application, you're about 1000% more likely to actually receive an invite now that you've put more effort into finding a home than "I need a town". Don't forget to periodically update your post's application as you progress through levels. Also, if you find a town to call home, edit your post's Current Residency category.

Application Form

InGame Name: What's yo name foo'?!
Character Level (XP/XP): What level you are and how close you are to your next.
Current Residency: Homeless & looking? Or maybe you've found your new home & are seeking a change of pace/scenery/neighbors. Simply state "Town name/Homeless - Looking/Not Looking".
Previous Residency: What towns have you lived in before? Think of this as a job reference on a resume.
Accumulated Contributions: What have you contributed to your previous towns? Labor time? Money?
Cash/Bank Account: How much cash do you have? Towns require a lot of cash to build and as a residing member, you may be expected to "pay taxes".
Highest Attribute: Your best attribute.
1st Highest Skill: Your highest rated skill.
2nd Highest Skill: Your 2nd highest rated skill.
3rd Highest Skill: Guess?
Intended Character Build: Describe what particular areas of expertise you desire for your character, such as: Dueling, construction, particular Jobs you want to master, etc.
Declared Intentions: State plainly what it is you truely intend to offer to the town in the way of funds and/or labor to fuel it's expansion. You may have other things to offer such as roleplaying content, HTML skills, whatever, list them if they're relevant.
Personal Requirements/Requests: Maybe you require your hometown to have a particular job right next to it. Maybe you don't want to live where there's a Mortician (Makes dueling possible). Etc.

DeletedUser

will be looking for a town that will have active players
not the 2 hr a day folks but the 4 or 5 two hour job a day folks (1 hour setup if that what the job needs)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thats me. I am going to be a trader in this one so money, money, money.

DeletedUser

I just wander around in the early part. I am in UTW in W3 and with Forest Hills in W4

DeletedUser

I'm going to be a dueler in this one. If you need anyone to kick some :unsure: well you get the point. Get a hold of me. I'm always on.

DeletedUser

To think I got up early when they made the announcement and Germans are late. What is the world coming to?

DeletedUser

I am making a pure builder, ill go to anyone with a decent town that works together

DeletedUser

I need a town.

InGame Name: QueenCookie
Character Level (XP/XP): Level 10 57/131.
Current Residency: Homeless & looking.
Previous Residency: I have not lived in a town in world 5 yet.
Accumulated Contributions: In other worlds I have contributed up to 40 hours+ and over $4000.
Cash/Bank Account: $276.
Highest Attribute: Charisma and Mobility.
1st Highest Skill: Hiding.
2nd Highest Skill: Toughness.
3rd Highest Skill: Trading and horseback riding.
Intended Character Build: I want to be a person that will bring money into the town.
Declared Intentions: In the town I will help by bringing loads of money into the town for the builders and i will help in any way i can.
Personal Requirements/Requests: I want to be in a town where the other members are active.

DeletedUser

i was intending to make my own town, but i think ill go dueler and join someone elses town, so if anyone wants a decent dueler, im in.

DeletedUser

InGame Name: Makuru
Character Level (XP/XP): 5+
Current Residency: Homeless (New World)
Accumulated Contributions: I'll contribute everything I can spare.
Highest Attribute: Charisma
1st Highest Skill: Will be Trading
2nd Highest Skill: Collecting Rocks
3rd Highest Skill: Baking Cookies (Always need them cookies)
Intended Character Build: Adventurer, making money for my town while staying out of trouble.
Declared Intentions: I plan on being one of the money makers of a town and be town forum active.
Personal Requirements/Requests: I will join whoever builds a General Store as primary or secondary building. I'd rather have a town that doesn't start wars and mainly fight to defend the town. Residents must be active, possibly in town forum as well.

DeletedUser

If your post doesn't look like this
Application Form

InGame Name: What's yo name foo'?!
Character Level (XP/XP): What level you are and how close you are to your next.
Current Residency: Homeless & looking? Or maybe you've found your new home & are seeking a change of pace/scenery/neighbors. Simply state "Town name/Homeless - Looking/Not Looking".
Previous Residency: What towns have you lived in before? Think of this as a job reference on a resume.
Accumulated Contributions: What have you contributed to your previous towns? Labor time? Money?
Cash/Bank Account: How much cash do you have? Towns require a lot of cash to build and as a residing member, you may be expected to "pay taxes".
Highest Attribute: Your best attribute.
1st Highest Skill: Your highest rated skill.
2nd Highest Skill: Your 2nd highest rated skill.
3rd Highest Skill: Guess?
Intended Character Build: Describe what particular areas of expertise you desire for your character, such as: Dueling, construction, particular Jobs you want to master, etc.
Declared Intentions: State plainly what it is you truely intend to offer to the town in the way of funds and/or labor to fuel it's expansion. You may have other things to offer such as roleplaying content, HTML skills, whatever, list them if they're relevant.
Personal Requirements/Requests: Maybe you require your hometown to have a particular job right next to it. Maybe you don't want to live where there's a Mortician (Makes dueling possible). Etc.

then you need to either edit it or delete it this isn't a post to discuss what you are gonna do or what type of town you are gonna build.

DeletedUser

Looking for potential town

InGame Name: Allan Pinkerton
Character Level (XP/XP): Level 5
Current Residency: Homeless
Previous Residency: None
Accumulated Contributions: n/a
Cash/Bank Account: $113
Highest Attribute: Strength (1)
1st Highest Skill:
2nd Highest Skill:
3rd Highest Skill:
Intended Character Build: Adventurer
Declared Intentions: To earn money and invest in town, will also help construct buildings
Personal Requirements/Requests: That everyone puts in money and helps equally.

Optional extras: Im willing to put in a percentage of what I earn provided everyone else is doing the same. As for Dueling, I love it, but you don't have to be a dueler class to do it.

DeletedUser

InGame Name: Adam Schneider
Character Level (XP/XP): Level 4 14/35
Current Residency: Homeless & looking
Previous Residency: Nothing
Accumulated Contributions: Nothing again
Cash/Bank Account: $100
Highest Attribute: Charisma
1st Highest Skill: Shooting
2nd Highest Skill: Toughness
3rd Highest Skill: All in yellow
Intended Character Build: Dueler
Declared Intentions: Well, I want to prove something new; in world 3 and 4 I was a builder; so, I want to change that. I think that be a dueler isn't hard like the majority say. Well, my intentions are give help to my town, and protect him if other duelers/soldiers attack him. And the most important, give money.
Personal Requirements/Requests: I only want a town with a mortician or a gunsmith in minimum level one.

DeletedUser

Shooter

InGame Name: Shooter McGee
Character Level (XP/XP): 1 1/14
Current Residency: Homeless & looking for a home for duelers.
Previous Residency: none.
Accumulated Contributions: none.
Cash/Bank Account: 10
Highest Attribute: None
1st Highest Skill: Will be shooting
2nd Highest Skill: SPAMMING
3rd Highest Skill: mailing people
Intended Character Build: Straight Shooting Dueler
Declared Intentions: Take everyone else's money and deposit it into the town. Also, I will kill on orders :)
Personal Requirements/Requests: Must be a Deuler's haven (gunsmith and mortician are primary buildings)

DeletedUser

How many roads must a man walk down...

Application Form

InGame Name: Silenzio
Character Level (XP/XP): 17/59 (level 6)
Current Residency: Homeless & looking
Previous Residency: None
Accumulated Contributions: None (but willing to contribute)
Cash/Bank Account: 111/0
Highest Attribute: Strenght
1st Highest Skill: Toughness
2nd Highest Skill: Setting Traps
3rd Highest Skill: Horseback Riding
Intended Character Build: Adventurer or Soldier (im new to the game, still deciding the kind of gameplay I want to have)
Declared Intentions: Looking for a town with a noob-friendly attitude. If I become an Adventurer, I will contribute with my earnings to the expansion of the town while avoiding trouble. If I become a Soldier, I will also contribute with my earnings, but I will aslo be looking for some dueling.
Personal Requirements/Requests: It would be nice if the town has a Bank and a Gunsmith (for obvious reasons)

DeletedUser

If it is a character town, it has a bank. It does start at level 1 and maxes deposits at $80 to start but there is a bank.

DeletedUser

Looking for a Town, I'm new to the game

Application Form

InGame Name: sjsbpb
Character Level (XP/XP): Lvl 6 26/59
Current Residency: Homeless .....seeking help in learning the game better, i've got the basics. Also seeking people that plan on being around awhile =).
Previous Residency: Just arrived
Accumulated Contributions: Nothing yet
Cash/Bank Account: Just over 100 at the moment
Highest Attribute: Strength/Dex
1st Highest Skill: Pretty even spread at the moment seeking advice
2nd Highest Skill: ^
3rd Highest Skill: ^^
Intended Character Build: Looking for assistance deciding =).
Declared Intentions: I will offer whatever i can to my town, money/skillz.
Personal Requirements/Requests: Just help figuring some of the more intricate workings of the game.

DeletedUser

InGame Name: Sawyer1
Character Level (XP/XP): Lvl 5 26/46
Current Residency: none obv.
Previous Residency: N/A
Accumulated Contributions: None..Im a pure builder
Cash/Bank Account: $100
Highest Attribute: Strength..Pure
1st Highest Skill: Construction
2nd Highest Skill:w/e in strength
3rd Highest Skill: ^^
Intended Character Build: Worker
Declared Intentions: I'm am a builder and I intend to do tghe exp. jobs.. intill i can drill for oil :laugh:
Personal Requirements/Requests: Be a top 5 town

About Me: I am from World 1, and I am in the #1 ranked town there, and the first town to complete all buildings. We are far ahead of the of the other towns aswell. So I have High expectations. ;)

I use premiums.