World 5 Milestones

DeletedUser

Kindof disapointed on the name choice... :dry: And all the level 10's choosing the same class. Oh well though :D Also I will be very limited in my time on tomorrow. So if people could help me out with posting on the thrid town that arises or if any new level 10 chooses a new class.

DeletedUser

First lvl 10 builder. No invites thanks as i'll be joining Forest Hill (the real one) shortly.

DeletedUser

Well I'm Level 10 and a builder as well now, and I'll be building my own town with some guys from World 4.
Also found myself a +1 Str +5 Hiding pair of boots which gives me 11 Str at Level 10. Strongest cowboy in the world.
:unsure: It won't last but it's nice being #1 in something for a while.

DeletedUser

not to sure but i maybe the first to pick soldier if not no biggy

DeletedUser

If first dueler isn't taken, I'll take that title for the hell of it, although I'm pretty sure I wasn't the first.

DeletedUser

same here i just want to be first in vigor when i get to lvl 99. brb. checking if i am still in first place o wait yep i am still first place in vigor lol.

DeletedUser

lol since no one has submited first builder I will take the cake although it probably isn't true :p

DeletedUser

I think this was a failed attempt.

This should be locked.

to accurately do this you would have to have a few honest people on that will record this, and check it like every hour.

DeletedUser4111

Well unless the admin can give the list of the first person for all the category... yep this is close.

DeletedUser3717

Go to the top who vere needs to go ^^

I always am a worker so i think im one of the first ^^

Last edited by a moderator: