Big Fight

DeletedUser

GUESSED JB now i think u remembered wat happened last time so dont get that situation back

DeletedUser5046

*had an evil smile as i felt the red blood flowing slowly from mah back*

"teheehee....JB..i did miss that thing you did...you know why?!..i just got mah coat pimped wit silver spikes...so small and have an anasthesia effect..being drunk makes you numb..which make me feel alive...!!!"

-JB slowly pales and feels weak...-

DeletedUser

Ange soon woke up sprawled on the floor and relised that JB riding her again was only a dream and did not have spikes on her back.

"What's the matter Ange?" JB said looking confused.

"Nothing..." Ange Replied

DeletedUser5046

*and then JB woke up from a DAYDREAM*

"hahahah, what's duh matter JB?!, did my spikes tickled you?"

*JB-still numb and pale*

DeletedUser

"UUuuuuh Ange are you ok?" JB asks. "Im fine." JB laughed.

Ange wakes up again (o_O!) from a DAY DREAM to a splash of water over her face.
"Wake up ange, its been one hour, you drank to much whisky you passed out." JB asked Ange

DeletedUser

JB agian in dreams saying...."Wake up ange, its been one hour, you drank to much whisky you passed out." so we came to know that JB and angel were in each others greams ...so to wake them up RIJUL had to buy 10000 barrels of water and flowed it on JB and angel ....RIJUL being the owner of the bar scolded the bartender for making so strong drinks ...

DeletedUser5046

*yawn*

*wokes up at the wrong side of her favorite corner at the bar, picks up a grenade and throw it outside the window*

DeletedUser

JB wakes up finding himself sprawled on the floor soaking wet.

"What happend? Did you do this! I'll kill you!" He screamed at the bar tender
JB went a little to far and threw his empty bottle of whisky at the bartender. The Bartender dodged it and started coming for JB.
"Ummm... I didn't mean it" JB said. The Bar tender just let a long Gruff sound.

"alright you wanna peice of me!?" JB said as he looked at the scar over the bar tenders right eye. "oh right... I shouldn't mess around with you..." JB said as he started to faint. The Bar Tender Laughed, and pushed him out of the Bar while some Drunkard was drinking Whiskey from the tap of the whiskey barrels.

"Oy!" The Bar Tender yelled running back in.

DeletedUser3717

Me owning the bar :)

*Pulls out dual pistol from behind the bar and shoots the drunkard*

Anyone else? wanna piece of me!

DeletedUser

I run you through with my special item, "hernando's sword" which, by the way, is the best weapon in the game for melee, as you found out the hard way :laugh:

DeletedUser

by the time this fight has raged into modern times, and i drop a nuke over the whole town the bar is in and the whole thing goes KLABOOIE!!!

and i slapp my hands good and walk off.

The end of that bar :)

DeletedUser

I grab a sniper rifle, and blast a hole a foot wide through your torso.

DeletedUser

Ranger296 makes a time machine going back to the old western times during a bar.(Note. NO MORE MODERN TIMES NOW PLEASE!)
"ALRIGHT! GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY!" Ranger296 shouts at the bartender while pulling out his gun.

DeletedUser5046

Angel Jumps out from the Veranda of the bar -she's now behind Ranger-and put her crystal handled dagger in ranger's neck...

"get out of the bar sugar...or else..."

DeletedUser

Seeing the situation ranger is in i quickly push angelaiah away and help ranger rob the bar

DeletedUser

Thanks Roadmap as we rob the bar together. *Secretly planning a way to silently kill him*

(Non roleplay note: Its everyone vs everyone. lol)

DeletedUser3717

Angel Jumps out from the Veranda of the bar -she's now behind Ranger-and put her crystal handled dagger in ranger's neck...

"get out of the bar sugar...or else..."

Thnaks for the backup ;)

*Pulls out two Red Dragon Guns*

Hey guys!

*Blast i have no name an third hole*

Get out of my bar!

DeletedUser

jordan who the hell r u to take over my bar....RIJUL01 comes with a whole bunch of ministers,advocates,duelers to get his bar back eith legal actions and then to kill jordan for the mess...

DeletedUser

JB is still yawning watching all the choas laughing.

"Woah... What's this...a guy getting owned by a girl... That's a sight... Wait that's Ange... Thats Common..." JB talks to himself.

"Go Ange!" He Cheers letting out a large Whooping sound.

Then he throws two daggers at Road Map.
"Mind putting on some clothes mate?"