pissinghamster

DeletedUser

You may consider me an ass if you feel better, some people think thesame about G.W.Bush. Leader has to make decisions that are not always popular, but in the long run will be beneficial.

Well, from my point of view, this reply is not politically correct. BTW, we have nothing to deal with real life politics here... so please, moderate him again!

Pissedhamster, are you going to start a war like G.W.Bush because of WMD??? Leave your ex-builder alone and take car of YOUR town.

DeletedUser

like I said bfo, go get yourself another town if you don't like law&order in mine, which you did. I had no beef with you, I just simply kicked you out for disobiedience. If the town you're in tolerates this kind of stuff - good for them. we'll see which way is the best way in the future.

PissingHamster kinda have a point guys.

DeletedUser

some people think thesame about G.W.Bush. Leader has to make decisions that are not always popular, but in the long run will be beneficial.
:D:D:D

some people...some people!!!

I'm struggling here to think of a single tough decision that GWB made that in the end could possibly prove beneficial - unless you mean to himself :confused:

I'm afraid anyone who compares themselves in a positive way to GWB is without any chance of success imho.

The (ape)man has done nothing for the USA that doesn't benefit himself, his cronies and his father's cronies...screw the ordinary american! This is your justification?

And good to see you Dark, how's tricks?

DeletedUser

PissingHamster kinda have a point guys.

yes that is right... Although I would be pissed if i were fatheaded but the townfounder made the rules and you joined his town. I think pissinghamster didnt do anything wrong here.

His town = his rules. either you accept that fact or try your luck and see what the consequenses are.

I wouldnt have personally acted like PissingHamster though..

DeletedUser

online games gotta love um, Ruined by kids with weirdo rules. on power trips...

feel sorry for fatheaded as theres nothing you can do.

DeletedUser

yes that is right... Although I would be pissed if i were fatheaded but the townfounder made the rules and you joined his town. I think pissinghamster didnt do anything wrong here.

His town = his rules. either you accept that fact or try your luck and see what the consequenses are.

I wouldnt have personally acted like PissingHamster though..

online games gotta love um, Ruined by kids with weirdo rules. on power trips...

feel sorry for fatheaded as theres nothing you can do.

Stop being mean to Fat Headed people!!!

DeletedUser1798

Yah know being elevated to a position of Baron, I thought maybe I was granted leeway in some things. i should have just built it without telling him I did it. OR just lounged around and kept my money without wasting any more time building things in town like everyone else.

DeletedUser

Yah know being elevated to a position of Baron, I thought maybe I was granted leeway in some things. i should have just built it without telling him I did it. OR just lounged around and kept my money without wasting any more time building things in town like everyone else.

True, it is your fault. But next time you should be open-minded about joining Towns.

DeletedUser

It seems Fatheaded was the best and highest contributing player in your town, and you've just kicked him out for one simple mistake. If you were really looking at things that are "Beneficial for the long run" You would've kept him and lectured him on his mistake, to make sure it doesn't happen again. Not that it was that huge a deal, he used money from his private treasury too. Either way you made a very bad decision.

DeletedUser

:D:D:D

some people...some people!!!

I'm struggling here to think of a single tough decision that GWB made that in the end could possibly prove beneficial - unless you mean to himself :confused:

I'm afraid anyone who compares themselves in a positive way to GWB is without any chance of success imho.

The (ape)man has done nothing for the USA that doesn't benefit himself, his cronies and his father's cronies...screw the ordinary american! This is your justification?

And good to see you Dark, how's tricks?

Wait are you FinLuc of Tribalwars, World 17???

If you are, nice to meet you too. Long time no speak my friend.

DeletedUser

lol there are so many ppl from tribal wars here. and the games have stuff in common. TW could be tribal wars or it could be the west.

DeletedUser

lol there are so many ppl from tribal wars here. and the games have stuff in common. TW could be tribal wars or it could be the west.

I don't agree with you there Oishky. TW, is only for Tribalwars. While, T-W, is for The-West. But the rest of your statements are true.

I like to think that Tribal Wars lost all appeal to everybody once I left. I'm not conceited, I'm just convinced!...

What do you mean Artemis?

DeletedUser

i suppose dark but not many ppl say t-w. they usually miss out the hyphen

DeletedUser

What do you mean Artemis?

Just a dumb joke. I quit playing and within a month the Tribe pretty much crumbled - in no way related to my leaving since I gave my account to someone else, but I can pretend I made a big difference.

DeletedUser

i suppose dark but not many ppl say t-w. they usually miss out the hyphen

You have a point there.

Just a dumb joke. I quit playing and within a month the Tribe pretty much crumbled - in no way related to my leaving since I gave my account to someone else, but I can pretend I made a big difference.

:D...LOL...:D

Oh, ok...I see it now. Same thing happened to me. I got a Town in World 17, we reached Rank 25. But after I left, the Tribe also crumbled.

DeletedUser

ha, our town here in T-W (notice the hyphen) is based on a tribe we were all in TW (no hyphen). but i left, and now its just a bunch inactives and crazy arse holes who noble each other because they think blue is the enemy. its pretty fun to watch.

DeletedUser

You have a point there.

:D...LOL...:D

Oh, ok...I see it now. Same thing happened to me. I got a Town in World 17, we reached Rank 25. But after I left, the Tribe also crumbled.

When I quit, our tribe was number 2 in world 7, with almost 200 million points. The last I heard, they were down to about 70 million and dropping.

DeletedUser

WTF you thread hijackers go and start a tribal wars thread. This thread is about me