WSOTW - Western Signature of the week!

DeletedUser

I probably won't take part in this one because a town is not a living thing, so not much action and effects can be added to it. Meh. It sounds more like a theme for a painting =/

Anyway, good luck to all who are participating!

I agree about the limitations. Finding a usable image can be hard enough in itself...

DeletedUser

I agree about the limitations. Finding a usable image can be hard enough in itself...

Why not try sketching a base image onto paper and using a scanner to upload it to a picture editor, or even building up an image with a tablet. Its very difficult and takes a while but the end result can be very good.

DeletedUser

changing my entry, cos i didnt like my original one.

it looks like a simple stock background, but here is the origianl, and you can see ive done quite a bit of effects to it to improve its look.

34nh73m.png

DeletedUser

Why not try sketching a base image onto paper and using a scanner to upload it to a picture editor, or even building up an image with a tablet. Its very difficult and takes a while but the end result can be very good.

because some of us cant draw?

DeletedUser

changing my entry, cos i didnt like my original one.

it looks like a simple stock background, but here is the origianl, and you can see ive done quite a bit of effects to it to improve its look.

34nh73m.png

Phiney, that's a wonderful sig, but did you ask the image creator's permission to use his/her work? I am not being picky, I've just seen a few people being sued for this...

DeletedUser

yes it is, but you can use your imagination and not always do it the way its "supposed" to be done. Like the way Mr.Guns said sketching it. Things can be showed from many diffrent perspectives.

DeletedUser

I wish I knew how to make sigs... *sighs*

No, no, I couldn't ask you guys to make one for me so I could be cool...

No really, I can't... *looks around* dang...

DeletedUser

Phiney, that's a wonderful sig, but did you ask the image creator's permission to use his/her work? I am not being picky, I've just seen a few people being sued for this...

i have now. would someone really sue over a small sig like this thats not anything official? im not claiming it to be mine.

DeletedUser

Only Gold Disk knows , and He'll release it when He thinks appropriate .

DeletedUser

I probably won't take part in this one because a town is not a living thing, so not much action and effects can be added to it. Meh. It sounds more like a theme for a painting =/

Dang, I was looking forward to an effort from you Hank. I would challenge the concept that a town is not a living thing. Although technically correct, I believe every town is unique and individual in character, and can even have "soul", to me, this makes at least some towns feel alive...

DeletedUser

Wow these are getting really popular. I can't believe how many entries we got this week compared to last week!

DeletedUser

Wow these are getting really popular. I can't believe how many entries we got this week compared to last week!

and how many more to come ^^ this time i wont leave my entry for the last seconds :D