Items found?

DeletedUser

I have just read through 33 pages hoping to find what I want.....Please please someone tell me where is the best place to find the Green Indian Necklace... I have the grey, blue and red one, but need the green one for a quest...

Don't suggest I buy it as I would rather give my money to my town. I have been trying for days to do jobs with higher luck, and still no luck finding it...:confused:

DeletedUser

I have just read through 33 pages hoping to find what I want.....Please please someone tell me where is the best place to find the Green Indian Necklace... I have the grey, blue and red one, but need the green one for a quest...

Don't suggest I buy it as I would rather give my money to my town. I have been trying for days to do jobs with higher luck, and still no luck finding it...:confused:

I have found loads of those tanning deer skin

DeletedUser

The one i use goes upto lvl 47 quests and shows the quests where you have to make a choice between 2 rewards

Lol I was referring to the same site.Forgot whether it was lvl 45 or 47 :p

On topic: you guys seriously need to stop asking which job gives indian necklace.Just because someone else found it by doing something doesn't mean you will find it too.:dry:

DeletedUser

Lol I was referring to the same site.Forgot whether it was lvl 45 or 47 :p

On topic: you guys seriously need to stop asking which job gives indian necklace.Just because someone else found it by doing something doesn't mean you will find it too.:dry:

Alright I will just going to buy these items on Rock Ridge then.

DeletedUser

i found an indian necklace :D
too bad it was world 2.. :(
a grey clothing(+9 leadership)... is that considered rare or good?

DeletedUser

I got a rusty muzzleloader from trading. :D I need level 22 to wield it, so I better level up two levels! :huh:

DeletedUser

for the indian necklaces, like no one in my town has them, so we are upgrading the general store, in hopes that we will start selling them, or at least one of them.

DeletedUser

Trading

luck_bonus.png
pony.png

DeletedUser

thought I give another update on my inventory before I gonna clear it off at some point next week to reallocate another set of skillpoints (darn reallocation costs go down darn slowly)

inventoryrc7.png

DeletedUser

Granite

I found granite. It looks like the fire stone, except smoother. It is a dueling weapon (firearm) and does 1-15 damage. It's purchase price is $46 and its sales price is $23. it requires level 8 to use.

DeletedUser

Moat peopls inventorys would look the same if they didnt sell stuff for cash :D

Agreed.Mine still is close to that :D

I found granite. It looks like the fire stone, except smoother. It is a dueling weapon (firearm) and does 1-15 damage. It's purchase price is $46 and its sales price is $23. it requires level 8 to use.
No wonder you are lucky.:huh:

DeletedUser

(I don't know how to post up pictures so I hope you all would bear with me if I posted the items and their stats instead)

Broken Whiskey Bottle X 2 (Yes I have gotten two of these) 3 - 13 damage, dueling weapon. Requires level 7.

Gray Bandana - +2 swimming.

Granite - 1-15 damage, firearm, requires level 8.

(I'm only lvl 8 in game right now)

Last edited by a moderator: