Verbal abuse

DeletedUser

Now be nice Smitten. Queens don't 'don't like people'...they just don't hold them in high regard. :D

DeletedUser

damn you guys are the lucky ones.. i dont get any hate mails :(
all i get are mature mails.. i seem find all grown ups :(

DeletedUser

Can someone send me some hate-mail, everyone loves me, I want to know what it fills like to be hated.

DeletedUser13388

Just go start attack workers m8.It can help you :D For what you think that i duel everyone ? :D
"Without the threat of dead,there is no real reason to live" = Without haters and enemies,there is no real reason to play ;)

DeletedUser9891

Grow up...if there is so little that is important in your real life that you must lower yourself to name calling and IRL threats against other players then you should probably not be playing ANY RPG.

The game ALLOWS us to attack other players...player imposed rules of conduct are ok but no one is obliged to adhere to anything but our TOS with this game.

There are some here that are demonstrating a borderline pathological behavior about this and it need to end...now.

If you don't like being attacked then go play HELLO KITTY ONLINE.

Thanks.

Seems Jesse has to play something else as he's banned.

Oh dear, how could that have happened?

Ah, he was a cheat :p

DeletedUser

Seems Jesse has to play something else as he's banned.

Oh dear, how could that have happened?

Ah, he was a cheat :p

Do you spam report people because you have an inferiority complex? Or is it because of some other, well uhh, inadequacy?

Just curious.