worlds

DeletedUser

they cant just keep makin worlds they will always run out of space i think u guys need to open all worlds to everyone and just make the systems bigger that way u wont go all the way to one hundred on worlds

DeletedUser

This is very stupid guys, the world 5 is started and world 4 is not full. :-o

DeletedUser

i knew that was kinda quick but still my idea
they cant just keep makin worlds they will always run out of space i think u guys need to open all worlds to everyone and just make the systems bigger that way u wont go all the way to one hundred on worlds
would still be better

DeletedUser

It isn't about space, heavyweight20, I am sure they can accommodate more players in each world.

Clean up multi-accounting and perhaps 50K new spaces will be opened up in each existing world.

The reason for new worlds is to keep existing players interested. For example, if you play a dueler class in World 1, perhaps you'd probably want to try Adventurer in World 2 and Worker in World 3.

And hopefully purchase premium on all 3 worlds.

Which I know many are doing :)

And that means a continuous income flow for the game owners/devs.

DeletedUser

It isn't about space, heavyweight20, I am sure they can accommodate more players in each world.

Clean up multi-accounting and perhaps 50K new spaces will be opened up in each existing world.

The reason for new worlds is to keep existing players interested. For example, if you play a dueler class in World 1, perhaps you'd probably want to try Adventurer in World 2 and Worker in World 3.

I have no premium, but am hybrid worker on W2 and W3. Trapper on W4 and trader on W5

DeletedUser5677

World 1 still has plenty of space. They just need to get rid of the 50,000 petrified zombies.:blink: Everyone above 35,000 is still lvl 1. Theres over 85,000 players listed. Perfect recipe for dead game. I don't even want to hear about "they are doing this or that to remedy..", because they aren't.

READ THIS, DEVS.
Moderators, go read something else.:D

DeletedUser

Allowing players one account on each world is a disaster, once a world fills, and another opens, some 60-80% of the people will create a new account, leaving very few spaces for new comers. You could eventually get to the point where worlds fill up instantaniously as they are created.

DeletedUser

I think the developpers are shooting themselves in the foot.

In the New worlds there are many experienced players, leaving little room to newcommers and there mistakes, I see this as a threat to the game sometime in the future. Besides that experienced players who can't controll themselves will have 6-10 worlds they play in, this will proberly make them more likely to suddenly quit the game.

I think there should be a limit to how many worlds you can play in, and I think that limit should be 3, 4 or 5 worlds.

Maybee some worlds should be only for newcommers, and newcommers should be able to also join worlds there friends are playing in. I myself is part of a large group of danish people, who are scattered over world 2,3,4 and 5. And the most interesting world for many, is clearly world3 where we have 1 single town we are all in together. The New players we get to start, who want to play together with us, thay start in a world where many of us, don't have a player, simply because we feel that 1,2,or 3 worlds are enough.

DeletedUser5677

Allowing players one account on each world is a disaster, once a world fills, and another opens, some 60-80% of the people will create a new account, leaving very few spaces for new comers. You could eventually get to the point where worlds fill up instantaniously as they are created.
Yeah, I really think they are trying to bite more than they can eat.
Soon their results will look like the stock market graph of the last 12 months if they keep this up. Wrong direction, imo.
They are following the system of successful established systems, with an incomplete beta. Makes you wonder about the meetings the devs have.
First you make it good and sound(no multis), then expand. So far this is not the case from this players point of view.
Spend no money on the west to show your opinion, that will show up faster on the meeting boards than anything you can write here.
A sad fact, but true. :nowink:

DeletedUser

i have 2 people but im deleting my one in world 2 and only having one in world 4 because i can put my town in a better more crowded spot(is this multi playing)

DeletedUser

The thing is, your allowed to multi-account in this game. I can understand that if the room on worlds were near limitless, or at least enough to accomedate so many people, but they aren't. The cost of running a lot of worlds will show up very soon. It would be wise to start getting rid of inactives and placing limits on the ammount of worlds a person can play to four or five. You want to try a new skill setup? Great, but you don't need to try 10 new skill setups, delete a character you don't need.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5677

The thing is, your allowed to multi-account in this game. I can understand that if the room on worlds were near limitless, or at least enough to accomedate so many people, but they aren't. The cost of running a lot of worlds will show up very soon. It would be wise to start getting rid of inactives and placing limits on the ammount of worlds a person can play to four or five. You want to try a new skill setup? Great, but you don't need to try 10 new skill setups, delete a character you don't need.
Thats exactly the thing they are not doing. Deleting characters and keeping the servers fresh and growing. If server 1 is hitting stagnation, 2-5 are right behind.
Why arent the devs spotting the obvious? Because people are paying. That can be the only reason. Heres a "brainfart"-Play free till someone sees the mess they made.:dry:

DeletedUser

You talk a lot of sense. I'm not renewing my premium until the devs start improving the game they have rather than just replicating a flawed format.

DeletedUser

yea this is a prbl;em and i think ur not allowed to have multi accounts

DeletedUser

they are deleting inactives so far more than 20k characters have been deleted
and as to the intantaneous world fill, it will never happen since it is almost impossible to run more than 7 characters at a time (unless none of which are duelers) so eventually original players will stop joining new worlds (i am on worlds 1,2,3, and 5 and am thinking about dropping my wolrd 1) and i do think they will re-open worlds as eventually people will quit and then only a very few players will be left

DeletedUser

true but can also go the otha way cause as everyone keeps inviting there friends then it will grow large this game wil keep growin for about a 2 years then it will start evening out i think

DeletedUser

ok thx that made me understand but it would be better if they kept us at the same lvl instead of makin us go down to 1 again