Closed: Marriage

• Thread starter BillyJackHaynes
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If there are only pros and no cons for married folks, then we will see alot of marriages of convinience pop up.

DeletedUser

Sure, if the advantage I gain is good enough, and there are mechanics for divorce, I*m all game. ;)

DeletedUser

Divorce in the West = You shoot your husband dead. Lol :laugh:

Or perhaps you poison his ham ;)

DeletedUser

There is always a solution, if the man of god will not sanction it, I'm sure a 12 gauge can fix it.

DeletedUser

NO to the marriage idea.
If you want it, put it on your profile. Don't try to force it down our throats.
This will not add anything to the game.

DeletedUser

Does the game really need to be involved in this???
Can you just RPG it, and put it in your profile?

DeletedUser

Mabey but what about player safety think about it what if the husband/wife who they marrie is a pervert and ask to meet up irl? and their stuck with them permit

DeletedUser

Definitely No. This is not another dating page you go. And besides it wouldn't fit in to the game. Imagine that you go haome and your wife asks you : Well how was your day honey? And you would answer: Not bad at all, exept the fact that I was almost beaten to death in a duel and I didn't find anything useful while robbing graves. Other than that, I must say it was okey.

DeletedUser5046

that's something personal....i think to meet up irl... it's up to them if they will take every thing in this game serious.

DeletedUser

wow. i dont even wanna know where this thread has been. it makes me feel soiled. and sticky.

DeletedUser5046

As long as there was still a west further to go to, it was unneeded, you just left the ***** at home anf left.

oh...i see... anyway... i think they will duel if they have an LQ...

everycouples have fights sometimes^^

Status
Not open for further replies.