what a rule !!!

DeletedUser

The West made a new rule today that once you join a town you must stay in for 24 hours.
It sucks:p

DeletedUser

Do you happen to be in a rotation town, Petshopboy, by any chance? Just wondering you know...

DeletedUser

I like this rule. Be good if it was longer though. 48 hours, until you have deposited $500, until you have completed two quests... That sort of thing...

Not that affects me, I'm loyal :)

DeletedUser

Well this is a good rule.

It makes you make sure you WILL be loyal to the town..

I've played another game where you have had to deposit at least 20,000 Gold to exit the Guild. (Pretty easy to get on that game) Im not going to say the game as it may be aganist the rules of the forum.

DeletedUser1105

Yes, do share.

If it's true, then I am all behind it. Make it longer, in my view.

DeletedUser1105

No, they mean you can't leave that town for 24 hours. You can still go and work/duel do whatever you normally do, but you have to stay as a member of that town for 24 hours.

DeletedUser

Don't like it at all. Not because I'm not loyal to my town, but it will make the shopping a lot harder and many people will stop changing towns now to get new gear. And this affects the economy of towns.

DeletedUser

all things being equal letting somebody in just so they can get a discount is shooting your town in the foot. You get no profit on the discounted goods. Plus you are giving a foreigner access to better gear tht they could possibly use against you. I never really understood folks letting short timers in....but that's just me

DeletedUser1105

I understand it if it's mutually beneficial. If two towns agree to let each others members in to shop, then it works.

DeletedUser

all things being equal letting somebody in just so they can get a discount is shooting your town in the foot. You get no profit on the discounted goods. Plus you are giving a foreigner access to better gear tht they could possibly use against you. I never really understood folks letting short timers in....but that's just me

You get 5% of the sales price of all items sold. Think your statement through one more time.

DeletedUser

dont think you get anything if its a town member but im not 100% sure on it.