Looking for blue bandana !

DeletedUser

Any town selling one, as close to upper right corner had been nice

Thanks for the help

DeletedUser

We have it in our general store. Town: White Coyote. Bottom Row, 3rd from right.

DeletedUser

The blue headband (I'm assuming you want this for your quest: Waupee's Grandfather), is also at sweet lake city. Lower right on the grid, around the upper right middle of the map.

DeletedUser

Just a quick note - it is the blue bandana you need for the quest, NOT the blue headband. It is listed incorrectly on The West Tool. Don't know about on The West Stats. But that error has caught me out on 2 worlds already. :)

DeletedUser

Where can i Find That Blue bandana? i been looking this item for 2 weeks please can anyone tell me where can i find that bandana

DeletedUser

I found it in White Coyote and Hogwarts. You can search the other towns mentioned above, and their locations, by going into the Ranking tool and clicking on towns. Input the town name in the lower right and voila!

DeletedUser

Where can i Find That Blue bandana? i been looking this item for 2 weeks please can anyone tell me where can i find that bandana

P.S, you find it in a GENERAL STORE. So don't be looking at tailors. xD

DeletedUser

My town has them, look me up and then go to my town (general store)

DeletedUser

There are blue bandanas at Pueblo de la Muerte.

Best bandanas on world 4

DeletedUser

The Blue Bandana Is in The General Store - lvl 5

if u r still lookin for the blue bandana then go in a lvl 5 general store they have it there:)