Make closed worlds open by invitation only.

• Thread starter Violette LeDrunc
  • Start date

DeletedUser

There are a lot of people frustrated with the number of dead players in the closed worlds and a lot of people with friends spread out over worlds because they joined too late.

So far as I know, the rumour that W1 & W2 are re-opening hasn't been confirmed, but if...

a) The worlds are reopening.
The current inhabitants of those worlds are given priority invites (via email address, or a special signup code) so they can get their friends in before another influx of soon to be dead Lvl 1 players.

b) The worlds are staying closed.
Current inhabitants are still given the power to get their friends in via invite. With so many inactives, it is difficult to imagine there isn't enough "room" for our friends.

DeletedUser

Though,this may take a lot of will power,I think the mods or whoever is in charge should make an invitation link and give it to certain players that want to invite their friends,that's only valid for only one registeriaton so it can regulate the amount of people comeing in the worlds.

DeletedUser

I think they should just delete a whole bunch of inactives. They should delete atleast 30000 lvl 1 players in W1. And the could reopen the worlds.