Development Discussions

DeletedUser

It was suggested . However You are correct We have strayed off course .

Monkey , if I understand the convoluted path we've taken , it now stands as so ,....
1 . Suggestion is made
A. Idea is thrashed , hashed , and revised
2. New and Improved Suggestion is placed in a poll .
A. If poll is 2/3 in favor go to point 3.
B. If less than 2/3 in favor , rubbish heap .
3. Suggestion final edit , forwarded to Development thread .

Is that where We currently stand ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1105

Yes I think that makes sense.

I would have it like so:

1) Idea Thread is made.
~ Discussed, turned inside out, back to front and then discussed some more

2) A 'Proposal' thread is created, with all of the agreed points summarised for simplicity. (This would only be done if it is clear that most people are in favour of the idea)
(Maybe this proposal is put into the development discussion forum, after all, we need to discuss in there)
~ Serious discussion follows, spam posts punished by the mods. The idea is refined, touched up, given a lick of paint.

3)The first post in the 'Proposal' thread is edited to reflect the agreed changes. (Maybe delete the other posts)
~ A poll is then added to the thread, and a vote is taken. A minimum of say 15 votes must be taken for it to count, and it must win with at least 2/3 majority.

If it loses, the idea is then placed in a new 'Rejected Ideas' forum. If it wins, the mods get the attention of the developers (either have them come to us, or send the summarised idea and poll results to them).

DeletedUser

I saw a developer , I think . it was in the closed thread about "sever time" .

DeletedUser1105

eiswiesel said:
Great idea! We'll implement it next week.

It's brilliant. At last, confirmation that we can actually have an affect on the game. It proves that if we have a good enough idea, it will be implemented.

DeletedUser1105

Yup. It's as nice as christmas was back when you believed in Santa.

DeletedUser

~Yanks, on the other hand...don't get me started! Never trust a nation that doesn't drink tea. All that coffee angries up the blood~
Those are irony marks, by the way.

If mother England had not attempted to tax the hell out if it maybe more would and possibly still be part of the commonwealth. Although if this was the case the nation and the world at large would be far different.

DeletedUser

If mother England had not attempted to tax the hell out if it maybe more would and possibly still be part of the commonwealth. Although if this was the case the nation and the world at large would be far different.

Let's not even go here, ok?:nowink:

Yeah, sdjx, what do you mean, "used to believe in Santa"??? I have to believe, I am Santa, lol
Went and checked out the dev's post. Sure is nice, seeing it in writing. :)