Grump - sucky luck

DeletedUser

For five of the last seven jobs I've queued on World 5, I've got 0 experience points. This is consistent with luck, statistics etc, but still sucks. Grrrrrrr. :mad:

(I'm even not getting good product or item finds either, to compensate. Bah.)

Anyone else finding this world as unco-operative?

DeletedUser

Tip: Working for 10 minutes is not a good idea...

Try working for 2 hours until your lvl 10 then play around with working hours ;)

DeletedUser

Tip: don't ask your mother's mother to put hen's output in her mouth... :p

I have been working for an hour or two hours and still getting 0. I wouldn't bother mentioning it if it were only 10 minute jobs.

DeletedUser

What jobs did you tried?
Be more specific and people might be able to help you ;-)

DeletedUser3741

BAH
dont tell me about sucky luck, 10 hours of putting up posters, for what? NOTHING

seriously >_<
thats like flipping heads 20 times, damn weighted coin

DeletedUser

bet you hes doing fishing as it doesnt give exp.
next time look at what % the exp is at before you start a job.
if thats not it then its probably a bug.

DeletedUser

Someone's having either an in-game bug or an extreme "blonde" moment typical to the likes of Paris Hilton.

DeletedUser

I was having this problem this morning with tending pigs. 4 * 30 minute attempts = 0 xp. It says 1% by experience, so is this normal to not get anything from low jobs?

DeletedUser3543

I was having this problem this morning with tending pigs. 4 * 30 minute attempts = 0 xp. It says 1% by experience, so is this normal to not get anything from low jobs?

How many labour points do you have?

DeletedUser

I forget what levels I did this at. Once I got my ham, I quit this, but I think I had between 9 and 12 labor points.

DeletedUser

help plz ive been doin guarding the fort quest for 14 x 2 hours, still no flag
is this a bug or something?:mad:

DeletedUser2708

Not a bug -- look again at the job page for it, and you'll see why it takes so long some times. ;)

DeletedUser

question, coz i always failed gettin the flag from fort, job motivation down to 52% now, how long will it take 2 get it back 2 100% ?:indian:

DeletedUser

job motivation down to 52% now

You shouldn't let it get anywhere near that low, because it significantly reduces your chances of gaining anything. It raises at 10% per 24 hours, so to get it back to max will take just under a week.

Try to rotate some other high XP or high cash jobs in around 'guarding the fort'. And try not to let your motivation drop below 90% in anything.

DeletedUser

You shouldn't let it get anywhere near that low, because it significantly reduces your chances of gaining anything. It raises at 10% per 24 hours, so to get it back to max will take just under a week.

Try to rotate some other high XP or high cash jobs in around 'guarding the fort'. And try not to let your motivation drop below 90% in anything.

damm, my bad, ty 4 info:indian: