Bug,Error,Am I doing something wrong?

DeletedUser

Ok I am a begginer and I wanted to do a job for the begginner quests. I have to do tobbaco picking,I am near one but I do not know how to do a quest or move my character,I use the main map and click places to go but it does not work,am I doing something wrong?

DeletedUser

You click on tobbaco picking on the map, select the time you want, then go afk for 3 minutes lol. This is a BROWSER GAME!

DeletedUser

I clicked on it but it does nothing,It just scrolls the map,do i have to do it on some kind of special map or sometin?

DeletedUser

You are apparently doing it wrong.

Click on the round tobacco icon. A window will pop up showing you various information that I am not getting into right now. Set the time limit (located in the bottom right corner) and hit OK.

DeletedUser

First off make sure u clicked accept quest then close the tab, u should see the map like now click the circle (I have red boxed it) now look on the screen and it should say 10 minutes change this to 30minutes and select ok. Now u wait 30 minutes.

my.php
[/URL][/img]

DeletedUser

It doesnt let me click the icon,It just makes the 4 way arrow things,even if i dont drag,nothing apears,It may be a bug/glitch

DeletedUser

What 4 way arrow thing? Please post a picture, all you have to do is look at your map, click the tobacco icon and a box will appear. Are you saying that when you click that circle, it doesn't appear? (Dont blame it all on bug/glitches yet... didn't happend to anyone else.)

DeletedUser

I tried to get a picture of it but it doesnt work,becuase the arrow thing becomes my cursor. like a down up right left.

DeletedUser

I know what u mean mate, when u click a grassy area or a non interactive area to be exact.
Hmmmm...... try hovering the cursor for a while over the "Circle" maybe ur missing some kind of software on ur cpu or internet security settings are to high? (Dunno if that is the case just guessing).

DeletedUser

Log out then log back in (on the game, not the forum :D),
If still no joy refresh the page and try.

DeletedUser

what happens when you click the right click and not the left? do the errows go away?

DeletedUser

It just shows a drop menu saying Go to Pictures,Make this picture Background.

DeletedUser

You must really want to play this game... I woulda walked away a long time ago.

DeletedUser

Try playing the game in a different browser like Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.

DeletedUser

I played it on my Bro's Cpu is worked fine. I may just play from his CPU from now on.

DeletedUser

Did it work? I am having same problem on my desktop pc (laptop works fine) but desktop the cursor does not change when over a job. It works fine in town and such...just the map? I can move the map but when it comes to taking a job, it will not do anything. I have double clicked 'till my fingers bleed. I tried to right click to highlight it...no good. Any ideas what it would be? Anybody else have this problem?