Inactives Deletion Petition!

DeletedUser

I'll sign, we need more active players in the world, delete all the lvl 1's who havent been active for a week (even if a couple return they're lvl 1, how hard would it be to get back to where they were at before) and reopen to get some fresh blood and hopefully some will stick around.

DeletedUser

I am not signing this.
Inactives will be deleted when the Dev's decide to delete them. It's a new game, concentrate on yourselves and your growth.

DeletedUser

yeah lol i agree with celc and when accounts are deleted the world doesn't reopen =\

does it matter if ppl are inactive. it's bound to happen in games like these.

DeletedUser

i agree i own a town and im the only one in it, lol i'm still upgrading it constantly.

DeletedUser

I will sign it :) I am constantly looking for new members :)

Maybe if they reopen the world they will get more players paying for premium to :)

DeletedUser

For all those players signed this contract for the reason that they wanna play in World 1, here is your answer:

On 10/28/08 at 7:29 AM said:
All Western worlds are reachable again!

My decision will remain the same. I will not going to sign this petition. I'll let the T-W Team resolve this issue. They are the one who are on top. So, whatever they think is right, I will respect their decision.

Also, XECA try creating a poll about this issue.

DeletedUser1655

I understand what your saying Xeca, and I sympathize, but by design this is whats supposed to happen.

there are supposed to be tons of players taking up space but not playing? what kind of "design" is that?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

in tw there was a solution, the towns were nobled, the active thrived from inactivity. here the active have their game experience dulled. it's a flaw, i'll sign

DeletedUser

The fact the game is still beta and barely two months old?

Does that count for the German servers to ? I only ask as I wonder how they have dealt with it over there

Something unrelated is the way we are constantly told "well it is the beta version " Shame we did not have this pointed out when we paid for premium

DeletedUser

Does that count for the German servers to ? I only ask as I wonder how they have dealt with it over there

Something unrelated is the way we are constantly told "well it is the beta version " Shame we did not have this pointed out when we paid for premium

I don't think that this petition is also for German Servers. Try having a petition there too.

DeletedUser

inactives add nothing to the game experience only clutter. they should be cleared after a certain inactive period.

DeletedUser

inactives add nothing to the game experience only clutter. they should be cleared after a certain inactive period.

There is a rule about it:

§7) Account deletion

A player can be deleted for a variety of reasons. If an account is inactive for over 28 days it may be automatically deleted.

So I say, just let the T-W Team handle this problem!

One Armed Ninja

Inactives dont do anyhting to us.
They dont message us with rude posts
Dont steal our money
Dont stop the game running
Dont do anyhting, why are you guys so against them?

As someone said earlier if you had a shorter deletion time, if you went on holiday or your computer suddenly went bust, how would you like to get you account which you worked so long for deleted?

Just lissen to the assasin and leave it up to the mods, its for them to worry about not us, and i htink HT means that people lleaving lower towns to join the better towns is "a design of the game", not the 80k inactives, whoever quoted him earlier.

DeletedUser3773

they are many players that have not moved form their original spot and those people need to be deleted
players who have done nothing need to be deleted