Amazing screenshots!

DeletedUser

Congratulations Dark Assasin! My Spamming buddy, you reached 1,000 posts!

DeletedUser

The two threads I've posted this related graphic all got locked, but it's two funny not to keep posting. Sorry MODS.

W2
westbogyw2oc1.jpg

DeletedUser

Multiaccounting!?!?!? No way!!!!! It's just a family of 15 people all playing the same game, SHEESH, why so paranoid? :D

DeletedUser

Multiaccounting!?!?!? No way!!!!! It's just a family of 15 people all playing the same game, SHEESH, why so paranoid? :D

Good point. Why didn't I think of that? Mr and Mrs Bogy, their kids, grandkids and siblings. It's obvious now you've pointed it out! :laugh:

DeletedUser1105

I love the way he/she has not even gone to any effort to hide the multi-accounting. Brilliant.

DeletedUser

I love the way he/she has not even gone to any effort to hide the multi-accounting. Brilliant.

Shun the non-believer! You guys are all wrong about him multiaccounting. You see, he has a time machine. So he can play 15 different accounts in 15 different times! Nothing illegal here.

DeletedUser1105

Shun the non-believer! You guys are all wrong about him multiaccounting. You see, he has a time machine. So he can play 15 different accounts in 15 different times! Nothing illegal here.

There might be, if they ever cross over. What if he starts one in August 2008 and another in August 2009?

Fair enough, two different times. Then, in a years time, his August 2008 account has 'caught up' with the 2nd account starting.

That's gonna mess a lot of things up. Have you not seen back to the future?

DeletedUser

There might be, if they ever cross over. What if he starts one in August 2008 and another in August 2009?

Fair enough, two different times. Then, in a years time, his August 2008 account has 'caught up' with the 2nd account starting.

That's gonna mess a lot of things up. Have you not seen back to the future?

But your situation is impossible. The-West started up in September not August. ;)

DeletedUser1105

Ah, but starting a game *NOW* in 2009 is very plausable?

And how do you know MY example wasn't on the german server?

:p

DeletedUser

Ah, but starting a game *NOW* in 2009 is very plausable?

And how do you know MY example wasn't on the german server?

:p

Because we're talking about a guy on The-West english version. (Let's stop spamming before a forum mod comes and bans us all with the mighty banhammer.)

DeletedUser1105

Ok, my last spam post....

It is possible to play the english AND german versions at the same time...

DeletedUser

The two threads I've posted this related graphic all got locked, but it's two funny not to keep posting. Sorry MODS.

W2
westbogyw2oc1.jpg

But this is kinda weird though. Anyway if you just delete all your other accounts and focus on one, you might probably reached Rank 1000 already.

DeletedUser

W2
westbogyw2oc1.jpg
well sometimes friends do things like this
like in rs, a bunch of my friends had the same name w/ some numbers:p
your words are surrounded in orangey goodness:bandit:

DeletedUser

Oh god Dacey, you are so dead to Cragster!!!

Goodluck I hope I will see you alive tomorrow after Crag beat you up...