Amazing screenshots!

DeletedUser

You suck-up Dark Assasin! P.S., Cragster got his/her(Sorry never asked about gender before) revenge!

Look at cragster and Dacey's post.

DeletedUser

You suck-up Dark Assasin! P.S., Cragster got his/her(Sorry never asked about gender before) revenge!

Look at cragster and Dacey's post.

Yeah I already saw that conversation.

Anyway, I don't wanna get beat up by Crag...

We are friends right, Crag...remember???:eek:

DeletedUser

Yeah I already saw that conversation.

Anyway, I don't wanna get beat up by Crag...

We are friends right, Crag...remember???:eek:

But this one's different! Crag edited Dacey's post. xD Btw you should start sucking up to Gem, Morthy, and of course Tracey! Don't want to get banned by them for spamming too!:bandit::bandit::bandit:

DeletedUser

But this one's different! Crag edited Dacey's post. xD Btw you should start sucking up to Gem, Morthy, and of course Tracey! Don't want to get banned by them for spamming too!:bandit::bandit::bandit:

I am not spamming. Look who started this SPAM THREAD???

Of course the one and only, the legendary POWER RANGER!!!

No offense, Ranger!!!

P.S.
Who is Tracey???

DeletedUser

I am not spamming. Look who started this SPAM THREAD???

Of course the one and only, the legendary POWER RANGER!!!

No offense, Ranger!!!

P.S.
Who is Tracey???

The new Sheriff around. She whips up her mighty Mod powers and locks all the threads that spams! Usually threads like these only last a few days, but maybe because Cragstersboy posted in this we have immunity! (Watches Tracey closes /deletes this thread right after I post this.)

P.S. While you read this I'm going to eat dinner I edited instead of posting because I am NOT a spammer(yes i am!)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The new Sheriff around. She whips up her mighty Mod powers and locks all the threads that spams! Usually threads like these only last a few days, but maybe because Cragstersboy posted in this we have immunity! (Watches Tracey closes /deletes this thread right after I post this.)

P.S. While you read this I'm going to eat dinner I edited instead of posting because I am NOT a spammer(yes i am!)

...LOL...

Hmm, maybe it would be a good idea sucking up on the MODS.

Wait even I suck up to Hefty, he gave me a Warning....anyway, I guess I will shut up for a while...

Can I have some of your Dinner, Ranger?

DeletedUser

Don't think she is a mod. Just some person managing something or other (not sure if they are supposed to moderate or not).

DeletedUser

Don't think she is a mod. Just some person managing something or other (not sure if they are supposed to moderate or not).

Oh LORD, I thought you are going to locked this thread up when I saw your name....

Thanks...

DeletedUser

all right, all right
here's one to get on topic
barskf1.png

I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo close to level up!:eek:hmy::mad:

DeletedUser1105

Jesus, I can understand why some of you have such high post counts, you've all added about 10 each to this useless thread!

*Thought I'd add my own useless post...

DeletedUser

Jesus, I can understand why some of you have such high post counts, you've all added about 10 each to this useless thread!

*Thought I'd add my own useless post...

This is not a useless Thread! It's only useless when people have mini-coversations Like I just did to you.

On-Topic. To make this on-topicer(I know thats not a word). Theres a giant difference between rank 2 and rank 3 in world 2.

DeletedUser1105

I think the top two have a large rotation policy, so there is constantly money being poured in and constantly people working, which allowed them to shoot miles ahead.

DeletedUser

Lol look at our hotel level! We decided to stop at 99.6 percentage before maxing it! xD(Sarcasm :p :p)