Building in towns.

DeletedUser

Say in a 500 pt town just set up and you are the main builder, what is a good construction level to be at to start building? My builder is level 16 (in construction) and is level 8 overall. But ive been told it may not be good enough to make much of a difference? Thanks for any help, much appreciated :)

DeletedUser

Ok another question, for an hour is 18 pts pretty good? lol

DeletedUser

If your Construction skill is around 50, you can get lvl 1 building to lvl 2 in about 6 hrs.

If your Construction skill is around 10-20, you'll probably gonna spend more than 18-24 hrs doing the same job, from lvl 1 to lvl 2.

Money is same, $240 for 2 hrs, and there are also factors like lvl of Townhall or your Repair and Leadership skill points.

DeletedUser

If your Construction skill is around 50, you can get lvl 1 building to lvl 2 in about 6 hrs.

If your Construction skill is around 10-20, you'll probably gonna spend more than 18-24 hrs doing the same job, from lvl 1 to lvl 2.

Money is same, $240 for 2 hrs, and there are also factors like lvl of Townhall or your Repair and Leadership skill points.

Aha, thanks a lot :) So construction level needs to go up even more, cheers!

DeletedUser

Yeap. If you check other players from Ranking, builders with high construction skills have around 150 construction skills.

I guess that'll be needed when you upgrade your Gunsmith from lvl 14 to lvl 15.

Also, lvling up your Townhall will decrease the difficulty required for every other buildings.

DeletedUser

The higher your construction the better, or rather, the higher your labor points the better. While repairing and leadership skills only play single roles, they still count towards your overall labor points, so you don't need to neglect them.

Try getting your construction to at least level 25 before you start sitting down and getting to work on your town.

Lastly, the definition of 'good' depends on the player. For an hour of work in my opinion, 18 points is not exactly something you wish to continue getting.

DeletedUser

I see you changed your things. I like the old ones better.

DeletedUser

The higher your construction the better, or rather, the higher your labor points the better. While repairing and leadership skills only play single roles, they still count towards your overall labor points, so you don't need to neglect them.

Try getting your construction to at least level 25 before you start sitting down and getting to work on your town.

Lastly, the definition of 'good' depends on the player. For an hour of work in my opinion, 18 points is not exactly something you wish to continue getting.

Oh **** really? Im glad i came here to check then, damn. Well we learn from mistakes i guess haha. But yeah, ill wait til lvl 25 at least. We do need that hotel though lol

DeletedUser

Yeap. If you check other players from Ranking, builders with high construction skills have around 150 construction skills.

I guess that'll be needed when you upgrade your Gunsmith from lvl 14 to lvl 15.

Also, lvling up your Townhall will decrease the difficulty required for every other buildings.

Well 150 is a lil bit past what were expecting atm lol :D Thats crazy...

DeletedUser

I see you changed your things. I like the old ones better.

Well, I've been wanting a change for a while, now. I really can't stand to use the same pictures for more than a month at best, on any site.

Oh **** really? Im glad i came here to check then, damn. Well we learn from mistakes i guess haha. But yeah, ill wait til lvl 25 at least. We do need that hotel though lol

If you have around 100 labor points after the difficulty is subtracted, you can construct a building up to level 1 in 4 hours, totaling around $500.

DeletedUser

Well, I've been wanting a change for awhile, now. I really can't stand to use the same pictures for more than a month at best, on any site.

If you have around 100 labor points after the difficulty is subtracted, you can construct a building up to level 1 in 4 hours, totaling around $500.

That is very cheap, thanks for all your help mate :)

DeletedUser

I need help! I just recently started a new town and am unable to construct any buildings. I have the labor points and enough money in the town treasury. Is there something else that I need to do first?

DeletedUser

Did you go to your Town Hall and click on Construction? Then click on the building you want to work on. Then use the drop down list for how long you want to build. Also do you have the energy?

DeletedUser

How many labor points does it say you have when you have the construction job screen up?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I ran into a similar problem. Easy fix is to refresh your browser or log out and then log back in. Sometimes after those long countdowns to finish a job the game gets a little hung. You may also notice that it occasionally won't let you quit a job unless you:

1) click the red X
2) close the work window
3) reopen the work window

Don't know if this is a problem on IE but Mac based Firefox and Safari both have this very same problem.