Rudoku City has openings!

DeletedUser

Back in the saddle again!

After getting some more town building done, along with some shiny new residences, Rudoku City is once again accepting new members! We are one of the largest towns in our neck of the Southwest woods (2200+), with every building built and growing. We're surrounded by lots of employment opportunities, including staking claims, building train stations, gem hunting, etc. We might just be the best place for you to settle!

Post here or send your application in-game to Kojoteblau, Dsturges, or Thedevilinme.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seriously!

Do you not love being a member of Rudoku City, Koj? Don't you just love the unity?

Isn't it just like being in a family?

Our forums are always active, and our buildings are always growing with our players. Players who understand the necessity of activity and communication between the town members. Personally, I've never been in a more inviting forum environment! I guess Koj just likes to keep things organized.

And Koj is right about our town location! Our little corner is packed with jobs of varying difficulty... anything from picking berries, to constructing railway stations, to breaking-in horses... hahaha... to think I remember when the difficult jobs were gemstone searches and cutting trees. Our characters have grown quite a bit since then. And so has Rudoku City!

So...

Let me, kojoteblau, or thedevilinme know if you're ever in need of a town.
We just finished constructing our Tier 3 Residences, and our capacity is 8/15.

Join up!

DeletedUser

ta-da!

We sound like an infomercial lol

seriously tho, it's cool here. We have people that are seriously dedicated to growing this town, not just a bunch of ppl looking for a free hotel room.

These viewers should apply and get in early :)

DeletedUser

haha infomercials are quite... informative though!
hahaha.

Rudoku City... what a place. I'm so glad I'm a town member there.

Hell, it beats Lake Oswego, my previous town! The town Mayor had no concepts of regulation or intermember communication... just an all-around average player trying to be a town Mayor. Let me just say he'd make a great addition to our Township as a builder! hahaha. so ****ed up.

But I digress. Rudoku City has an awesome council! We're quick to respond to any of your questions, not to mention we play religiously (I have no idea why I love this damn game so much), so join up!

Telegram me with any invite requests!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Apply today!

Rudoku City is looking to fill a few residences in our fine town!

We're looking for players that will be active, participate in the forums, and contribute to the fast growth of our town. All classes accepted at this time, but we are currently looking to add a few duelers to our mix. We will accept any level as long as the player is active and keeps growing.

Rudoku City is located in the southwest, col2 row3. We are sized at 2200+ points right now, growing at about 100-150 points per day, and we want players that will help us maintain and increase that rate. Buildings we currently have include: general store 2, gunsmith 2, tailor 2, hotel 1, bank 1, residence 3, and the mortician.

For an invite, send a telegram with your information to Kojoteblau, Dsturges, or Thedevilinme.