Townies

DeletedUser

Hey all on world 4,

I am in world 2 and world 3, and I've noticed a few things. First off is the advantage of being part of a town early on, secondly is what is needed to make a town work a hand full of workers, a few deulers and soldiers, and a couple adventurer's if you really want.

Now to get a good start in world 4, I have decided I am going to be a worker like I am in all my other worlds. So I will have a very high construction.
I would like to organize a group of 5 people, people that want to try and get a village real early on. For this I would like to have 2-3 people who are willing to be workers and set their skills similar to mine, 1-2 duelers/soldier who will optimize their dueling skills, and possibly an adventurer who will optimize the skills needed for an adventurer.

If anyone is willing to do as I have stated above, post here, PM me on the forums, or IGM on world 4 (name: Opticsverity). We can discuss stuff there. If more than 5 people opt for this, I think we will need to start a rotation for the town, and keep three workers in the town until we get the residence up to hold more people.

-Optics:indian:

DeletedUser

i am definately a soldier, and i allready intend to optimise my dueling skills, i will be using firearms. i am in as long as we do not do rotation, if we do, i'll find another town

DeletedUser

Im intending to be a worker, but rotation would not suit me lol. Id rather start my own town. :indian:

DeletedUser

Im intending to be a worker, but rotation would not suit me lol. Id rather start my own town. :indian:

I dislike the idea of rotation myself but whether or not rotation happens will be determined by the turn out of likely people to join the team.

i am definately a soldier, and i allready intend to optimise my dueling skills, i will be using firearms. i am in as long as we do not do rotation, if we do, i'll find another town

Like I said above rotation is determined by how many people are likely to join the team. I will contact you through IGM and hopefully we can work together.

On a side note :indian: <- definately the best smilie known to man.

Optics

PS : Searching for two workers yet, please post or IGM.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ill do construction, never played before though but it seems simple to figure out

DeletedUser

InGame Name: kryss231
Character Level (XP/XP): level 2 0/19
Current Residency Homeless & looking for a town to call home
Previous Residency none
Accumulated Contributions no
Cash/Bank Account 75 on me but none in bank
Highest Attribute Strength and Mobility
1st Highest Skill: vigar
2nd Highest Skill swim
3rd Highest Skill hit points
Intended Character Build Worker or Adventurer i think
Declared Intentions hope fully when i level up i can help build things and help out in any way i can
Personal Requirements/Requests: at this time do not mine where the town is .
progress.gif
:eek:

DeletedUser

The town is full as I prefer to avoid rotation, I dislike it and a few good players do not like either. Anywho, if anyone would like to be put on a waiting list I would be more than happy to make one up.

One of our first missions is to get the residence up:)

DeletedUser

I'm an adventurer-wannabe if you need me. I've got the same name in the game...lame?

DeletedUser

InGame Name: Blungy
Character Level (XP/XP): level 7 25/74
Current Residency: Homeless- Looking
Previous Residency: World 2 - 2750 point town; World 3-2250 point town
Accumulated Contributions: 3150$ world 2; 1173$ on world 3.
Cash/Bank Account: 134$
Highest Attribute: Mobility
1st Highest Skill: Setting Traps
2nd Highest Skill: Repairing (irrelevant)
3rd Highest Skill: Toughness (irrelevant)
Intended Character Build: Pure trapper
Declared Intentions: I'd prefer to use some sort of rotation system. I'll donate a large share of my income to help the town expand.
Personal Requirements/Requests: Everyone's going to say the same thing. I just want a hotel. ;P

DeletedUser

Should be founding the town tomorrow, I will have 98 labor points for construction if I did the math right. So my team should be able to get things up pretty quickly I hope. I plan to get the hotel up first and then the residence. So all we need is a steady flow of funds to do that.

If anyone is still interested in joining please IGM me and we can talk and work everything out:D

-Optics:indian:

DeletedUser

howdy partner,
i'm new to the game and would like to be part of a town rigth away but by looking to the forum not many people want new guys in their town. not sure why yet but i'm willing to do what is needed.

thanks

DeletedUser

still looking for a town. now level 4 in 2 days. will be level 6 by this evening
please, any body looking for someone? Will do what is needed to help town prosper.
Need access to hotel and bank!